2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Rules of Revaluation in Mumbai University

Hello sir I want to know about Rules of Revaluation in Mumbai University so here can you please give me details ?
1st December 2015, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rules of Revaluation in Mumbai University

Hey as per my idea in revaluation your paper is rechecked (Reassessed) and marks are recounted

Revaluation rules for students

You can apply for revaluation of theory subjects only

Revaluation of internal assessment such as practical, project work is not permitted.

Revaluation is facilitated only for university examination and colleges will not be bound to provide revaluation facility for college examinations.

If you have chosen distance education program to complete graduation then revaluation facility will not be provided from university.

Minimum marks required for revaluation :

You can only apply for revel if you have secured at least 20% of the total marks.

Suppose it is 100 marks theory paper then you must secure marks grater than or equal to 20 in that subject to become eligible for revaluation.

Revaluation for passed candidates :

If you have passed given subject but obtained marks are not up to your expectation then you can apply for reveal

Rules to be abode by colleges

College should provide application forms immediately after result declaration.

College should charge Rs 500 for form and from that college will get Rs 50 per form as administrative compensation.

After receiving application forms college should submit them within 14 working days from results declaration to university.

Principal of college will be responsible for appointing teachers for revaluation if asserted by university's examination authority.

Address:

CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000

Tags
revaluation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in