2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: KT Rules Mumbai University

I would like to know what are the ATKT rules & regulations laid down by the Mumbai University for students seeking admission to higher classes?
2nd December 2015, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KT Rules Mumbai University

ATKT rules for students from affiliated colleges of University of Mumbai under CBGS pattern who wish to seek admission to IDOL (Old ATKT system of Yearly Exam Pattern)

The students from colleges affiliated to the University of Mumbai who wish to seek admission to IDOL courses are eligible for admission to SYBA/B.Com & TYBA/B.Com according to the new ATKT rules formulated by University of Mumbai vide circular No UG/52of 2013-14 dated 26th August 2013.

Rules for admission to SYBA/B.Com (College to IDOL)

A) A student shall be allowed to keep term (ATKT) in Second Year only if he/she fails in not more than Two Subjects in each of semester I and semester II of First Year.

Rules for admission to TYBA/B.Com (College to IDOL)

A) A student shall be allowed to keep term (ATKT) in Third Year only if he/she fails in not more than Two Subjects in each of semester I and semester II of First Year. And he/she must have passed Second Year semester III and semester IV in full.

OR

B) A student shall be allowed to keep term (ATKT) in Third Year only if he/she fails in not more than Two Subjects in each of semester III and semester IV of Second Year. And he/she must have passed First Year semester I and semester II in full.

NB- 1) A student shall not be allowed to keep term in Third year if he/she fails in any of the subject of First Year and also in any of the subject of Second Year (Cross ATKT)

2) ATKT Should be appeared & cleared in respective college As per the University of Mumbai circular UG/157 of 2012-13 dated 28th March 2013, a student
from affiliated colleges of University of Mumbai who is eligible to seek admission to higher class in IDOL but he/she has not fully passed the lower examination, will be required to pass the subject concerned from the parent (earlier) college and not from the current (present) college/institute
(IDOL).

Last edited by sumit; 10th December 2019 at 08:22 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in