2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Re: Recruitment in Bodoland University

Hello sir I want to know is there any Recruitment vacancy for assistant professor in Bodoland University so here can you please give me details ?
8th December 2015, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as Bodoland University is university in Debargaon, Kokrajhar, Assam, India. It was established by the Bodoland University Act 2009 by the Assam Government.

As per my idea last date for applying for the pot of assistant professor in Bodoland University

Here I am giving you basic idea so it will be helpful for you for applying next time :-

Qualification required :
Candidates should possess Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines and Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent & Qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET.

Age Limit
:
Candidates age should be between 18-38 years
Age relaxation will be applicable 5 years for ST/ SC candidates

Fees for Application :
Candidates should have to pay Rs.1,000/- (for General candidates) & Rs. 500/- (for SC/ ST candidates) through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Bodoland University, payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code – 7379), Kokrajhar.

Way of applying:

Eligible candidates can send their application along with attested copies of all testimonial in support of qualification, experience, age, caste including mark sheets accompanied with bank draft & self address Rs. 5/- stamp envelope should be superscribed as “ Application for the post of (Name of the Post)” to The Registrar, Bodoland University, Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Kokrajhar, Assam – 783370

Last Date for Receipt of Application was : 30-09-2015
Address:

Bodoland University

Rangalikhata, Deborgaon,

Kokrajhar, Assam 783370

Phone: 03661 277 149
6th January 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, will you please provide me the details of the recruitments of the Bood land university as I wants to apply for the job in the Bodoland University?
6th January 2016, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Bodoland University is university in Debargaon, Kokrajhar, Assam, India. It was established by the Bodoland University Act 2009 by the Assam Government.

As you asking for the recruitment of the Bodoland University let me tell you that the as per my knowledge at present there are no job recruitment in the Bodoland University the last recruitment was in the month of September the details of this recruitment are as follow:

Bodoland University Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 08
Name of the Posts/ Departments:
1. Associate Professor: 07 Posts
A. Assamese: 01 Post
B. History: 02 Posts
C. Biotechnology: 01 Post
D. Mathematical Sciences: 02 Posts
E. Computer Science & Technology: 01 Post
2. Assistant Professor: 01 Post
A. Mathematical Sciences: 01 Post

Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-38 years as on 01-09-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable 5 years for ST/ SC candidates.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines and Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent & Qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET.

contact details :

Bodoland University
Address: Rangalikhata, Deborgaon, Kokrajhar, Assam 783370
Phone: 03661 277 149

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in