2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Welcome To Bodoland University

I heard that Bodoland University provide Recruitment in 2015 so I want to open the page of exclusively for the candidates who are looking jobs and make career if this page gave the complete details regarding jobs so please provide me the procedure to open the page of Bodoland University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Kokrajhar Bodoland University
Result Of Bodoland University
Phd In Bodoland University
Bodoland University Result
Bodoland University Debragaon
Recruitment in Bodoland University
Bodoland University Courses
Vice Chancellor of Bodoland University
Admission in Bodoland University
22nd August 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Welcome To Bodoland University

Hello sir, is Bodoland University welcome to talented candidates for provides job? Please tell me how Bodoland University is welcome?
22nd August 2018, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Welcome To Bodoland University

The Bodoland University is invited candidates for recruitment process. The Bodoland University campus is welcomes those candidates who wants get job in Bodoland University.

Currently there is no any active job for candidates. The Bodoland University was established by Bodoland University Act 2009, passed in the Assam legislative Assembly.

The present Bodoland University is an up-gradation of the Kokrajhar campus of Gauhati University to a full fledged state University as per the provision of the Act.

the Bodoland University was given a notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor vacancies.

Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 31-01-2018 upto 03:00 PM.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possess Ph.D qualification in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline
Good Acedamic record with Ph.D degree in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline
Good Acedamic record with atleast 55% marks or equivalent at Master Degree from an accredited foreign university with relevant experience.

Selection Process:

Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.

Application Fee:

Candidates should pay Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- incase ST/SC)

Last Date for Receipt of Application:
31-01-2018 upto 03:00 PM

Get recruitment detail of Bodoland University:
bodolanduniversity.ac.in/s24c/uploads/recruitment/660.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in