2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Kokrajhar Bodoland University

I want to do higher studies from Bodoland University, Kokrajhar, Assam so tell me the courses offered by this university? Provide me the details of admission and the selection process for admission? I have to clear entrance exam for admission in this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Welcome To Bodoland University
Result Of Bodoland University
Phd In Bodoland University
Bodoland University Result
Kokrajhar Campus Gauhati University
Bodoland University Debragaon
Recruitment in Bodoland University
Bodoland University Courses
Vice Chancellor of Bodoland University
Admission in Bodoland University
31st January 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Kokrajhar Bodoland University

Can you provide me Library Rules of Central Library of Bodoland University? Also provide me the contact address of Central Library of Bodoland University?
31st January 2020, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kokrajhar Bodoland University

The Central Library, Bodoland University established in 2009 along with the establishment of the University. The library has grown in terms of its infrastructure and facilities during the past few years.

Library Rules

All members of the Library need to produce their I.D., if required.

All members and the Library staff need to maintain complete silence inside the Library. If conversations become necessary, they should be in low tones only.

No music system will be allowed to play inside the Library.

No one shall spoil the Library books by underlining, scribbling notes in the margins, etc.

One needs to protect library books against wanton and wilful damage, mutilation, theft and other malpractices.

One should leave all books taken out from the shelves on the tables after consultation. They should not attempt to put them back on shelves.

Except for note books and writing materials, no other personal belongings and library books already issued, will not be allowed inside the Library from the point of view of security.

Smoking, chewing betel is not allowed inside the Library.

One must present their Reader’s Card or University Card for inspection if requested by a member of the Library staff in the course of their duties.

The use of portable computers is permitted in the Library provided that they are quiet in operation. One with such equipment may be required to work in specified areas or to stop using a computer if it constitutes a distraction to other readers.

The use of equipment likely to disturb or distract other readers or to damage Library materials is not permitted. Mobile telephones must be set to ‘silent’ mode in the Library.

Overcoats, raincoats, and other kinds of outdoor clothing, umbrellas, bags, cases, cameras, photocopying devices, and similar personal belongings must be deposited in the security counter near the entrance.

Food and drink shall not be taken into the Library.

Library staffs are empowered to stop any activity in the Library which they consider prejudicial to the safety, well-being, or security of readers or Library staff or to the preservation of the collections.

Contact Detail:
Central Library, Bodoland University
Rangalikhata, Debargaon
Kokrajhar, Assam, Pin:783370
khagen.kalita9@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in