2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2012, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JNTU Kakinada Revaluation Results

As you are looking for the Revaluation Results of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada so I have searched the official site of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada then I have found that the university has not declared the revaluation result so I can not able to give you its result so when the university will declare the result then I will give you its details. Here I am giving you university contact number as belwo:-

Contact address:-
Dr.Ch. Satyanarayana,
Controller of Examinations i/c
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
University Kakinada
Kakinada - 533 003,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Email: ce@jntukakinada.edu.in
(O) +91 884 230 0907
Fax+91 884 230 0909
6th January 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, will you please provide me the procedure to get the JNTU Kakinada Revaluation result of the MCA ?
6th January 2016, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

The college it is situated at JNTU Kakinada Campus, Pithapuram Road in Kakinada, of the East Godavari district district, Andhra Pradesh, in the large area of 110 acres in Kakinada, north of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh .

As you asking for the procedure to get the revaluation result of the MCA course JNTU Kakinada the procedure is as follow :
go to the official site of the JNTU Kakinada

the page may look as follow :
JNTU Kakinada

there you may see the link of the Examination in the top menu click on it

it maqy redirected you to the page from there you may get the link of the result on the top menu of the page click on it

it may redirected you to the page of result . from there you may get the link of the revaluation result for MCA

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

JNTU Kakinada result

contact details:
JNTU Kakinada
Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Road, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh 533003
Phone: 0884 230 0900

Tags
revaluation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in