2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st July 2012, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rayalaseema University Phd Part Time Notification

For Rayalaseema University Part Time Phd the Cost of Application is Rs.250/- , the Registration fee is Rs.1000/-. Here I am uploading a file that contains the Rayalaseema University Part Time Phd detail information such as eligibility, exam details, fee required etc. you can download it from here and see the required information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rayalaseema University Part Time Phd notification.pdf (168.5 KB, 1213 views)
15th November 2012, 10:20 PM
bshivadas67@gmail.com

Pl give details for admission into ph.d(mathes) in various recognised universities in india
25th May 2013, 05:39 PM
mahiuu69@gmail.com

i want to apply 4 part time phd in physics . i have complited m.phil plz send details
3rd October 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahiuu69@gmail.com View Post
i want to apply 4 part time phd in physics . i have complited m.phil plz send details
hello already registered students very suffer because there is no any updates last 21/2 year onwards.
6th January 2014, 05:02 PM
N.Lakshmi Prasanna

I have qualified Ph.D part 1 exam in january 2011.But no further intimation about fee payment or any other thing.confusion about this admission even.How I have to proceed?
whether to continue or not?
31st March 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by suraj bs View Post
Hi I heard from some one that the Rayalaseema University has notification for phd part time. Can you please provide me the notification? Also tell me that can I download the notification?
Don't take admission in this university. Vice-chancellor will not bother about the students studies. They will look into only their position. ~ 2000 have taken admission in RU, no body know about the status of the course. Director, Principal, Vice-Chancellor very waste in this university.
6th May 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

please give a call to my mobile no:9908118743
4th December 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of Rayalaseema University, Kurnool will I get notification for admission in PhD Part Time Program?
4th December 2019, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

The vision of Rayalaseema University, Kurnool is to achieve national distinction for creativity, innovation and excellence, and become -- through leadership in teaching, research, scholarship, and social action -- a great leader in higher education and contribute to the building of a more humane, just, and sustain-able world.

To get notification for admission in PhD Part Time Program on the official website of Rayalaseema University, Kurnool follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Rayalaseema University, Kurnool

Click to “Research Studies” on the mid of the home page

On the new page, you will get the notification

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Rayalaseema University
Kurnool - 518 007, A.P.
Registrar Office : 08518 280683
Principal Office : 08518 280666
FAX: 08518 272600

Tags
part time courses