2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st November 2012, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab University B.Ed Admission

As you want to take admission in Punjab University for Bachelor of Education program and want to get information about this so as per your requirement.

Eligibility:
The candidate should be 'teacher' serving in a recognized school/+2 level institution (College)* located in the State of Punjab and U.T., Chandigarh and having two years teaching experience** as on 30th April 2012 shall be eligible for admission to B.Ed. Course."

Below I am also providing you an attachment where you can get more information regarding Bachelor of Education in Punjab University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Punjab University B.Ed information Brochure.pdf (167.2 KB, 151 views)
22nd February 2013, 06:14 PM
alishan

what is the last date of b.ed?
12th April 2013, 10:06 AM
Ravi Dmv

Punjab University B.Ed Admission

I have completed my bachelor degree and want to enroll for B.ed program of Punjab University- School of Open learning. Can you please provide me eligibility criteria for admission in this program??
12th April 2013, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah sure, here I am giving you eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed program at Punjab University- School of Open learning

Eligibility Conditions
Eligibility for admission to B.Ed. (through correspondence) course for inservice teachers only is as under:

-You must hold Teaching Experience

Educational qualifications for admission:
- You must possess Bachelor’s degree of this University or any other recognized University with at least 50 per cent marks in the aggregate, provided the candidate has offered at least two school subjects at the first degree level. OR

You must have M.A. or M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Hons. School) or M.Com. degree of this University or any other recognised University with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in the aggregate, with combination of at least two school subjects at the first degree and postgraduate degree level. OR

-You must possess B.A. degree of the University through modern Indian Languages and English only examinations, in which case the aggregate of 50 per cent marks shall be calculated by taking into account the marks obtained in English and the elective subjects taken together.

OR Any other qualification recognised as equivalent to (i), (ii) or (iii) above.

FEES
The total fee for B.Ed. (First year) is approximately Rs.20000/- that may be
deposited in two installments.

Here I am uploading the file containing admission detail of B.Ed program of University school of open learning- Panjab University, Chandigarh.

For more detail you can contact at:
Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Phone: 0172 253 4299
University Enquiry Toll Free Number: 1800-180-2065

Map:
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Punjab+University&hl=en&ll=30.76743,76.7563 25&spn=0.020097,0.040855&fb=1&gl=in&hq=Punjab+Univ ersity&cid=0,0,13394781290811056534&t=m&z=15&iwloc =A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PU SOL B.Ed Admission detail.pdf (167.2 KB, 108 views)
29th May 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in b.ed after passing BA with subjects pol sci,sociology ,music instrumental
2nd April 2014, 12:24 PM

I think the comment made by shaleen is more than enough. It is necessary to serve as a teacher first. All the best

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in