2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab University PhD Admission

Punjab University is a leading and oldest university. Its runs may courses under various departments. Announcement for P.hD admission will be soon declare in March.

Important dates:

Announcement for the admission will be issued on 25 March 2013
Last date of receive of application is 27 April 2013
Date of examination is 12 May 2013
Announcement of entrance test result will be declared on 14th May 2013

Eligibility for Ph.D. Programmes:

-Candidates shall be admitted to Ph.D. Programme either directly or through M.Phil programme.
- Candidate must have Masters degree in the concerned/ allied subject with 55%
-Candidates who have passed C.A./I.C.W.A./Company Secretary Examinations are eligible for getting registered for Ph.D. Degree.

Admission Criteria:

Admission to the Ph.D. Programmes is on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Exemption from the Written Test will be given to only those Candidate who have valid score card of NET (JRF) or GATE.

Here I am attaching the pdf containing more valuable information regarding Ph.D Admission. Check the below file.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Punjab University Ph.D Admission.pdf (61.3 KB, 89 views)
11th April 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Punjab University PHD Admission

I want to take admission in Punjab University PHD program. Can you help me about it?
15th April 2013, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Punjab University PHD Admission

The Panjab University, Chandigarh Entrance Test for enrolment to Ph.D in the Faculties of
Arts,
Design and
Fine Arts,
Engineering,
Languages,
Law,
Science.

Eligibility for Ph.D. Programmes:
-Candidates shall be admitted to Ph.D. Programme either directly or through M.Phil programme.

You should have passed Masters Degree in the concerned/ allied subject with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.

You should have passed C.A./I.C.W.A./Company Secretary Examinations are eligible for getting registered for Ph.D. Degree.

Admission Criteria:
Admission to the Ph.D. Programmes is on the basis of
Written Test and Interview
Exemption from the Written Test will be given to only those Candidate who have valid score card of NET (JRF) or GATE.

Important dates:
Announcement for the admission issued on 25 March 2013
Last date of receive of application is 27 April 2013
Date of examination is 12 May 2013
Announcement of entrance test result will be declared on 14th May 2013

Here I am attaching the PDF containing more valuable information regarding PhD Admission. Check the below file.

Map
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=punjab+university&hl=en&gbv=2&hq=punjab+uni versity&radius=15000&t=m&z=14[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Punjab University PHD Admission Details.pdf (61.3 KB, 38 views)
28th May 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Will you provide me the Application Form for Registration for getting admission in Ph.D. Degree program at Punjab University ?
28th May 2015, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you Application Form for Registration for getting admission in Ph.D. Degree program at Punjab University.

I am here telling you process to get the application form from official website.

Visit official website of the Punjab University.
Looks like:

At left side of the page you get Teaching and Research Departments link click on that link.

Next page looks like:

at left side of the [age here you get download form link click on that link.
Next page looks like:

here click on download link of Application Form for Registration for Ph.D. Degree and download the form.

Address:
Punjabi University
NH 64, Urban Estate Phase II,, Patiala, Punjab 147002 ‎
0175 304 6366 ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Punjabi+University&hl=en&ll=30.359767,76.44 9072&spn=0.010165,0.020428&sll=30.352768,76.363456 &sspn=0.081324,0.163422&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Application Form for Registration for getting admission in Ph.D. Degree Here is the attachment.
1st June 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Punjab University Phd Admission

Sir I want to know for my son that as he wants to do Phd in Business Management from Punjab University so please tell me that is admission open in Punjab university for phd courses ??? if yes than avail the admission form of Punjab university????

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in