2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th July 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

PRSU BBA Notes

Hello sir would you please provide me BBA Notes of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University??? its very argent for me…….
Similar Threads
Thread
PRSU Old Website
Prsu tt
BCA Notes PRSU
PRSU BSC Syllabus
PRSU More
PRSU Ac
B sc Syllabus Prsu
Prsu pgdca
PRSU DCA Course
PRSU DCA Syllabus
PRSU ac Aboutus about PRSU
Result PRSU
Prsu ugc
MA Result PRSU
Prsu mba
MSW In PRSU
PRSU Notes
Prsu net
PRSU BCA Syllabus Pdf
PRSU Ac In BA Part 1
30th July 2015, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PRSU BBA Notes

Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University was founded in 1964, it largest and oldest institution of higher education…….

As you are looking for the BBA Notes of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University so friend here I am giving you BBA syllabus of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University so you can make your Notes…….

BBA Syllabus;
SEMESTER ONE

101. English
102. Computer Application
103. Business Mathematics
104. Principles of Management
105. Financial Accounting

SEMESTER TWO

106. Hindi
107. Business Economics
108. Business Statistics
109. Cost Accounting
110. Environmental Studies

SEMESTER THREE
111.Managerial Economics
112.Business Communication
113.Business Laws
114.Business and Environment
115.Management Information System (MIS)

SEMESTER FOUR
116.Organisational Behaviour
117.Marketing Management
118.HRM
119.Financial Management
120.Production Management
121 Comprehensive Viva

SEMESTER FIVE
122.Marketing Research
123.Quantitative Techniques
124.Sales and Advertisement Management
125.Investment Management
126.Material Management

SEMESTER SIX
127.Business Policy and Strategy
128.Enterprenuership
and Small Business Management
129.Business Taxation
130. Business Ethics
131. Project Report and Viva –Voce
PRSU BBA syllabus
English (101)
Course objective:
This paper is designed to enable the students of management to speak and write with a fair degree of grammatical correctness.
Course Contents:
Unit-I
Tense:

Simple present, progressive and present perfect.
Simple past, progressive and past perfect.
Indication of Futurity.
Modals (Will, shall, should, would, ought to, and others)
Verb Structures (infinitives, Gerund and Participles)
Linking Devices

Unit-II
Clauses:
Co-ordinate Clause (with, but or either-or, Neither-Nor, otherwise, or else.)

Subordinate Clauses: Noun Clause (As subject, object and complement)
Relative Clause (restrictive and non-restrictive)
Adverb Clauses (Open a hypothetical conditionals, with because, though where, so that, as long as, as soon as, Comparative Clauses as += adjective/adverb + as –no sooner than)
Unit -III
Structural Items:

Simple, Compound and Complex sentence.
Unit -IV
Reported Speech:
(i) Declarative Sentences (ii)Imperative sentences (iii)Interrogatives (wh-questions, Yes/No Questions) (iv) Exclamatory sentences
Voice (Transformation of Sentences from Active to Passive and Vise-Versa)

Unit -V
Composition:
Paragraph writing, Essay and Letter writing.

References
1) “Written Communication in English” By Sarah Freeman Published by Orient Longman.
2) A Practical English Grammar - By Thompson and Martinet
3) English Grammar and Composition - By Rajendra Pal and Prem Lata Suri, Sultan Chand & Co.
4) High School English Grammar & Composition - By Wren & Martin
5) A textbook of fundamental English grammar & composition , Sultan Chand & Co.
6) Living English structure by W.S.Allen (Tiwari Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.)- Dr. A.K.Chatterjee
Computer Application (102)
Course Objective :
The objective of this paper is to provide an understanding of computers, computer operating system & application of relevant software in management decision making.
Course Contents :
Unit– I Introduction to Computers
Computer System Characteristics and Capabilities : Speed, Accuracy, Reliability, Memory Capability, Repeatability, Computer Hardware and Software; Block Diagram of a computer, Different types of S/W. Type of Computer : Analog, Digital, Hybrid, General and purpose Computers, Computer generation : Characteristics of Computer generations, Computer System – Micro, Minis & main frames.
Unit – II Computer Organization :
CPU organization, ALU Control Unit. Input Device :- Categorizing input H/W , Keyboard, Direct Entry – Card Readers, Scanning Device – O.M.R., Character Readers , MICR. Pointing Device – Mouse Light Pen Output Device- Impact Printer, Non Impact Printer, Plotters.
Unit – III Memory of Computer
Main Memory Secondary memory; cache Memory; Real and virtual Memory; Memory management Unit (MMU)
Unit – IV Disk Operating System
Introduction to DOS, DOS Internal Command – DIR, MD, CD , RD, COPY, DEL, REN, VOL, TIME DATE, CLS, TYPE. DOS External Command: ATTRIB, DISKCOPY, XCOPY, DOSKEY, MORE, TREE, DISKCOMP, PRINT, EDIT, PROMPT.
Unit – V Elementary Internet Application.
References :
1. Computer Fundamentals B. Ram (BPB Publication)
2. Computer Fundamentals P.K.Sinha (BPB Publication)
3. Computer System Architecture Morris Mano (BPB Publication)
4. An Introduction to Html O.P.Vyas

5. Dos Fundamentals Peter Nortan

Business Mathematics (103)
Course Objectives:
The course has been designed to provide elementary yet essential background of mathematical method so that managers may use themselves in business analysis and decision making.
Course Contents :
Unit – I
Matrices and Determinants : Definition of a matrix; Types of matrices; Algebra of matrices; Properties of determinants; Calculation of values of determinants upto third order; Adjoint of a matrix, elementary row or column operations; Finding inverse of a matrix through adjoint and elementary row or column operations.
Unit- II
Linear Programming – Formulation of LPP: Graphical method of solution; Problems relating to two variables including the case of mixed constraints.
Unit – III
Interest: Simple and Compound, Annuity. Concept of Present Value and Amount.
Unit – IV
Average, Ratio and Proportions, percentages, Commission and Discount, Profit and Loss.
Unit – V
Simultaneous equations, Theory of Indices and Logarithms .
References:
1. Business Mathematics: Dr. S.M. Shukla, Sahitya Bhawan Publications.
2. “Practical Business Mathematics and Statistics” Suranjan Saha, Tata Mc. Graw – Hill Publishing Company ltd. New Delhi.
3. “ Business Mathematics” by Dr. B.N. Gupta & Dr. S.K. Agrawal, Sahitya Bhawan Agra.
4. “Plane Trigonometry” by Mr. S.L. Loney.
5. M. Rsghsvachari : Mathematics for Management – An Introduction. Tata Mc Graw Hill Pub. Co., New Delhi.

Principles of Management (104)
Course Objective :
To help the Student to acquire the basic knowledge in concept and theory of principles of management.
Course Contents :
Unit - I
Management : Concept of Management, Nature & Scope of Management, Significance of Management, Task & responsibility of managers, Management thoughts : Fayol, Taylor, Elton Mayo; Functions of Management.
Unit - II
Planning, Characteristics of Planning, Steps of planning, Benefits and Limitation of planning, Types of planning, Objective, Strategies, Policies; Management by Objectives.
Unit - III
Organising : Nature & purpose of organization, principle of organization; Departmentation; Centralisation & Decentralisation; Forms of organization structure; Line and Staff relationship.
Unit -IV
Decision Making : Features of decision making, Role of decision making in management, Types of managerial decision, Steps in decision making process, Environment of decision making, Decision making techniques, Principles of decision making
Unit - V
Controlling and Budgeting : Nature of Control, relationship between planning and control, need for control, significance and limitation of control, types of control, causes and remedies for resistance to control, process of control, budgetary control, performance budgeting, Zero based budgeting, management audit, networks techniques – PERT & CPM a over view
References :
1. Drucker Peter F : Management Challenges for the 21st Century; Butterworth Heinemann,
Oxford.
2. Weihrich and Koontz; Essentials of Management; Tata Mc Graw Hill, New Delhi.
3 Hampton, David R.; Modern Management; Mc Graw Hill, New york.
4. Terry and Franklin; Principles of Management; AITBS, New Delhi.
5. Stoner and Freeman; Management PHI,NewDelhi

6. R.D Agrawal; Organisation and Management,TMH, New Delhi
Financial Accounting (105)
Course Objective:
The Objective of this course is to familiarize the students with basic concepts and methods of Financial Accounting as a practical subject in Business Management
Course Contents :
Unit –I
Accounting – Definition, Meaning Advantages, Limitations and system. Relationship of Accounting with other functional Areas.
Unit- II
Capital and Revenue – Classification, Expenditure and Revenue, Journal, Ledger and Trial Balance.
Unit -III
Cash Book, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Rectification of Errors.
Unit - IV
Final Accounts- Manufacturing Account, Trading Account & Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet.
Unit -V
Depreciation, Hire Purchase and Installment System.
References:
1. S.M. Shukla, Accounting Principals, Sahitya Bhawan, Agra
2. Hanif Mukherji, Modern Accouinting- Vol –I, T.M.H.
3. S.P. Jain and K.L. Narang – Financial Accounts, Kalyani Publishers.
4. S.N. Maheshwari, Advanced Accountancy, Vol I, Vikas Publishing House.
5. T.S. Grewal, Advanced Accounts, S. Chand& Sons, New Delhi.

6. R.L. Gupta, Advanced Accounts, S.Chand & Sons, NewDelhi.
Rest of the syllabus here I am attaching pdf file……..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PRSU BBA syllabus.pdf (199.1 KB, 224 views)
15th September 2015, 02:22 PM
DUKE

Re: PRSU BBA Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hello sir would you please provide me bba notes of pt. Ravishankar shukla university??? Its very argent for me…….
hello sir please provide me with notes of bba 112
i will be so greatful to receive them
thank you
23rd August 2023, 10:32 PM
Shivam. S

Hello sir provide notes of bba 1st semester

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in