2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st August 2014, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Possibilities of UPTU form rejection as I have not filled Declaration date

Yes, there is Possibilities of UPTU form rejection after not filling the Declaration date. You should be very careful while filling the form.

As per your request here I am giving you the details of the UPSEE:

Eligibility:
The applicant should have completed graduation in the concern subject with good academic record from any recognized university of India.

Syllabus:
(i) MATHEMATICS
Modern Algebra: Idempotent law, identities, complementary laws, Demorgan’s theorem, mapping, inverse relation,
equivalence relation, Piano’s Axiom, definition of rational numbers and integers through equivalence relation.
Algebra: Surds, solution of simultaneous and quadratic equations, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progression,
Binomial theorem for any index, logarithms, exponential and logarithmic series, determinants.
Probability: Definition, dependent and independent events, numerical problems on addition and multiplication of
probability, theorems of probability.
Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, use of mathematical tables,
solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse functions, DeMoiver’s theorem.

Here I am uploading a pdf file from where you can collect detailed information regarding to the exam:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSEE information brochure.pdf (599.1 KB, 141 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in