2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Placement Of MRIU

What is the placement record of the MRIU? Is any of the student of the Manav Rachna International University placed in MNC like the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)? If yes then tell me name of the students who placed in Multi national companies?
Similar Threads
Thread
MRIU Conference
BBA in MRIU
MRIU Site
Mriu wiki
MRIU Transport Fee
Mriu bds
MRIU MBA Fee
Fms mriu
Placement in MRIU
Mun mriu
MRIU MBA Fee
History of MRIU
Mriu MBA fee
MRIU and MRCE
MRIU Contact No
FET Mriu Edu In
MRIU Form
PhD At MRIU
MRIU Fee Structure
Mriu crc
16th February 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Placement Of MRIU

Hii Buddy , I want to take Admission in Manav Rachna International University , For it Here Can you plzz Give me Placement Record Details ?
16th February 2016, 04:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Placement Of MRIU

Manav Rachna International University is a co-Educational Private University . It is located in Faridabad, India .

The University was Founded in 1997 .

The University has Campus in Faridabad, Near Delhi.

Placement Records of final year Batch (2009-13)

Over the Last Few Years the Department has Seen Excellent Placement with Over 90 % of its Students Placed in Armed Forces, Public and Private Sector corporations Including :

BSNL,
NHPC,
INFOSYS,
TCS,
Wipro,
L&T INFOTECH,
HCL,
Hewitt,
Satyam,
TATA Telecom,
NIIT,
Siemens,
Huawei,
Nokia,
Catalyst Business Solutions,
Airtel

The Highest pay offered was an Impressive Rs 7 lakh, a Magical Figure for a Fresh Engineering Graduate to Achieve.

The Salary Packages offered to the Manav Rachna Students by Some of India's top companies at the Campus Placement Ranged from Rs 1.8 lakh to Rs 5.2 lakh per Annum

A Total of 367 Students from all Departments of the Faculty of Engineering & Technology Appeared for the Placement process.

About 86% of students from the Mechanical stream have been successfully placed in various leading companies.

Here I am Attaching pdf file Which having Complete Latest Placement Status Details of B. Tech- 2009-13 Batch and M. Tech & M. Sc (Biotechnology)2011-13 Batch you Can Download free of Cost :

Latest Placement Status Details B. Tech- 2009-13 Batch and M. Tech & M. Sc (Biotechnology)2011-13 Batch

Contact No :
0129 425 9000

Address :

Manav Rachna International University
Delhi Suraj kund Road, Sector 43
Faridabad, Haryana 121004

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in