2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

BBA in MRIU

What are the minimum percentages required in 12th class for admission in BBA Program at Manav Rachna International University (MRIU)? I have completed 12th with 59% marks. So can I take admission there for BBA Program? Give information about the total duration of BBA Program. Pls provide me offline application form for admission at Manav Rachna International University (MRIU).
Similar Threads
Thread
Fee Structure of MRIU
MRIU Conference
MRIU Website
Vacancy in MRIU
MRIU Site
Mriu bds
MRIU MBA Fee
Fms mriu
Mun mriu
MRIU MBA Fee
Admission In MRIU
Mriu MBA fee
Photos of MRIU
MRIU Courses
FET Mriu Edu In
MRIU Form
PhD At MRIU
Website of MRIU
MRIU Campus
Mriu crc
22nd January 2020, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: BBA in MRIU

Can you provide me the details of the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) General Program offered by the Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (Formerly Manav Rachna International University)?
22nd January 2020, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BBA in MRIU

The mission of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (Formerly Manav Rachna International University) is to provide an environment in which teachers love to facilitate and students love to learn, consisting of infrastructure facilities at par with the best institutions in India and abroad with the aim to inculcate skills and impart knowledge to the ignited minds in the fields of science & technology and soft skills including leadership, team-building and communication.

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) General – MRIIRS

Duration
3 Yrs

Intake

Eligibility Criteria
Pass in 10+2 exam /equivalent exam with at least 50% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects including English as compulsory subject along with 4 subjects with the highest score out of the remaining subjects.

Fee
Course Fees (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees
1, 61,000

Course Fees (Per annum) in US $ For PIO/NRI Students
US $ 3300

Criteria for Preparation of Merit list
I – Merit preparation/short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of score in SAT/ MRNAT
II – Merit in Qualifying Exam

Contact Detail:
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions
Sector – 43, Delhi–Surajkund Road,
Faridabad – 121004, Haryana, India
Phone: +91-129-4259000 (30 Lines)
Fax:- +91-129-4198211
Email: info@mrei.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in