2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

PhD At MRIU

Hello sir my name is harish singh from delhi, I want to do P.Hd at Manav Rachna International University so can I know that what are the courses offered by the university, or eligibility fee structure of its.
Similar Threads
Thread
Fee Structure of MRIU
MRIU Conference
MRIU Website
Vacancy in MRIU
BBA in MRIU
MRIU Site
Mriu bds
MRIU MBA Fee
Fms mriu
Mun mriu
MRIU MBA Fee
Admission In MRIU
Mriu MBA fee
Photos of MRIU
MRIU Courses
FET Mriu Edu In
MRIU Form
Website of MRIU
MRIU Campus
Mriu crc
9th June 2015, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: PhD At MRIU

Hello user as you said that you want to do P.Hd at Manav Rachna International University, as you ask details, here I am providing you the details as you require.

Courses offered by Manav Rachna International University (MRIU)
It offers the Doctoral Programmes leading to Ph.D degree through its various faculties in different of, Computer Application, Health and Applied Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences Science, Engineering and Technology, Management etc

Eligibility for the
A Master’s degree in aggregate subjects are in Engineering / Technology / Science / Humanities / Commerce/ Medicine/ Law / Education/ Pharmacy / Management of a recognized Indian University, or a degree approved by Association of Indian Universities, or any other equivalent qualification to the satisfaction of Academic Council of the University

Fee Structure
i) Registration Fee (One time) Rs 25,000/-
ii) Academic Fee per annum Payable in two equal installments Rs 50,000/-)
iii) Dissertation Evaluation Fee (One time) Rs 25,000/-
iv) Caution Money (Refundable)Rs 5000/-

Admission Procedure
Admission Procedure shall be made on the basis of written test and interview as per details given in the admission brochure

Contact details
Manav Rachna International University
Aravalli Campus, Sector – 43,
Delhi – Surajkund Road,
Faridabad, Haryana, India,
Pincode – 121004
Phone: +91-129-4259000 (30 lines)
Email: info@mriu.edu.in
9th June 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I want to do p.hd, so can you plz tell me what are the PH.D courses offered in MRIU (Manav Rachna International University). Plz tell me sir
9th June 2015, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Hello user as you said You want to know what are the PH.D courses offered in MRIU (Manav Rachna International University), it offers Doctoral Programmes leading to Ph.D degree through its various faculties in different disciplines of Science, Engineering and Technology, Management, Computer Application, Health and Applied Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences etc.

Admission Procedure
Admission shall be made on the basis of written test and interview as per details given in the admission brochure

Eligibility
A Master’s degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate in Engineering / Technology
Science
Humanities
Commerce
Medicine
Law
Education
Pharmacy

Management of a recognized Indian University, or a degree approved by Association of Indian Universities, or any other equivalent qualification to the satisfaction of Academic Council of the University

Fee Structure
Rs 25,000/- Registration Fee (One time)
Rs 50,000/- Academic Fee per annum (Payable in two equal installments)
Rs 25,000/- Dissertation Evaluation Fee (One time)
Rs 5000/- Caution Money (Refundable)
Minimum fee payable is for 2 years; thereafter, academic fee shall be Rs 25,000/- per semester

Entrance Exam
MRIU PhD Entrance Test
Entrance Test will be of 70 Marks
Duration of exam is 90 minutes
Interview for shortlisted candidates will be of 30 Marks

Address:

Manav Rachna International University
Delhi Suraj kund Road, Sector 43,
Faridabad, Haryana 121004

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in