2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Uppsc Junior Engineer Post

Hello user as you say that you want to apply for the Junior Engineer Post (uppsc), so as you ask the details, here I am providing you the gone recruitment details.

Selection procedure:
Selection is based on the written examination followed by personal interview test. you will be declared qualified in the written examination then they will be call for personal interview test. All Original certificates shall be verified at the time of interview. Brought the detailed information regarding upcoming UPPSC JE Examination 2015. Hope this will be helpful in your preparation of junior Engineer examination.

If you are selected then salary offered
If you are sleeted for UPPSC JE recruitment you will be appoint pay scale of 9300-34800 and grade pay of rs 4200 .

Address
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Sector D, Chandralok Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh 226024
9th June 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir myself mayank, I want to give the exam of uppsc at junior engineer post, so will you tell me what is the Exam eligibility, selection procedure, Question Paper pattern Syllabus for Junior Engineer post Exam.
9th June 2015, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Hi user as you want to know the eligibility, selection procedure, Question Paper pattern for UPPSC Junior Engineer post Exam.here I am giving you information as follows.

Selection procedure
Selection procedure will be done through the written examination followed by personal interview test.

You will be declared qualified in the written examination they will be call for personal interview test.

All Original certificates shall be verified at the time of interview. brought the detailed information regarding upcoming UPPSC JE Examination
Question Paper pattern Syllabus for Junior Engineer Exam
Question Paper Marks Time Question Paper Marks Time
General Hindi

Civil Engineering Paper-I Or
Mechanical Engg. Paper-I Or
Electrical Engg. Paper-I Or
Agricultural Engg. Paper-I 50 3 hour
150 3 hour Civil Engineering Paper 2 150 3 hour
150 3 hour Mechanical Engg. Paper 2 150 3 hour
150 3 hour Electrical Engg. Paper 2 150 3 hour
150 3 hour Agricultural Engg. Paper 2 150 3 hour
Personal Interview 50

Eligibility
Education Qualification

you completed diploma in Civil Services, mechanical, Agriculture, are invited to make request through online form.

You should have age of 21 to 40 years old and also age relaxation is applicable for those who come

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in