2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th March 2016, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Pacific University branches

Pacific University has four campuses within Oregon in the cities of Forest Grove, Eugene, Hillsboro and Woodburn.

Campuses and Locations of Pacific University

1. Eugene Campus

The Pacific University Eugene Campus offers undergraduate and graduate programs in the College of Education, as well as a master of social work (MSW) program.

2. Forest Grove Campus

The Forest Grove Campus is Pacific University's residential campus, with undergraduate programs in the arts and sciences, as well as graduate programs in education, optometry and business.

3. Hillsboro Campus
The Hillsboro Campus was founded as the home of Pacific University's College of Health Professions, though its program offerings continue to grow.

4. Woodburn Campus
Offering graduate and undergraduate programs in teaching, the Woodburn Campus opened in 2012, providing a place for an elite group of future teachers.

5. Hawai‘i Office

The Hawai‘i Office serves prospective and current students, as well as families, alumni and friends, in Hawai‘i.

6. Pacific University Bookstore

The Pacific University Bookstore, newly relocated on the Forest Grove Campus, offers textbooks, apparel and gifts.

7. Portland Master of Fine Arts in Writing Office

The Pacific University Master of Fine Arts in Writing (MFA) program office offers a Pacific University presence in the heart of Portland’s literary Pearl District.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in