2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Pacific university IRB

my father is searching about the details of the Submission Guidelines of the Institutional Review Board of Pacific University. Will you please give me the link from where I can get the details of the Submission Guidelines of the Institutional Review Board of Pacific University? tell me about the Categories of IRB Review?
Similar Threads
Thread
University Of The Pacific Ein
Pacific University VP
University Of The Pacific Map
Pacific university OT
Pacific Review University Of The Pacific
Pacific University MFA
University of the Pacific CMS
MBA pacific university
University Of The Pacific CTC
Pacific University LLB
Pacific University Pdf
University of the pacific EOP
Pacific University CGE
Why Pacific University
University of the Pacific CCI
Inside Pacific University of the Pacific
University Of The Pacific Vs LMU
Pacific University Of The
University Of The Pacific XC
Pacific University Pre Med
16th February 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: Pacific university IRB

Hello sir, can you please tell me what main mission of Institutional Review Board is? Can any one have known the mission of IRB at Pacific university then please provide me?
16th February 2016, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pacific university IRB

The Office of Research is in the process of updating all website content. Please excuse our errors and outdated information while we revise. All IRB forms are now only available by logging into your IRBNet account as the forms are formatted in Word

Mission:

The primary mission of the Pacific University Institutional Review Board (IRB) is to protect the rights and safety of individuals who participate in human subject’s research studies conducted by students or employees of Pacific University.

The IRB serves a resource for the Pacific University community, IRB for providing education and guidance to researchers regarding the ethical and responsible conduct of human subject’s research.

The IRD of Pacific University is to provide oversight for such research, all Pacific University faculty, staff and students must submit for IRB review any research activity that involves human subjects. IRB approval is required before any research activities—including, but not limited to, recruitment—may begin.

The IRB jurisdiction does not have considered all data gathering and analysis activities using information gleaned from humans fall.

IRB Net Registration and Training Resources

To access these resources, you will need the following username and password:
Username: pacific
Password: training
To begin your IRBNet training visit IRBNet

IRB review:

Exempt
1-3 weeks

Expedited
3-4 weeks

Full
4+ weeks or more