2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: North Bengal University Duplicate Marksheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation from University of North Bengal, Darjeeling, West Bengal but I lost my marks sheet now I want to get Duplicate Marksheet to apply for post gradation so please provide me application for Duplicate Marksheet of University of North Bengal?
I want the duplicate marksheet on 04.06.2015. beacouse I am going to an interview on 07.06.2015 in kolkata. So i requist to the NBU, please provide me application for Duplicate Marksheet of University of North Bengal?
4th June 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation from University of North Bengal, Darjeeling, West Bengal but I lost my marks sheet now I want to get Duplicate Marksheet to apply for post gradation so please provide me application for Duplicate Marksheet of University of North Bengal?
sir,iam Asha Tamang sikkim has lost my B.com 1and2 and marksheet certificate,pl.help me to down load form for applying duplicate certificate
21st November 2019, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

The process to get the application form for applying for Duplicate Mark sheet on the official website of University of North Bengal is as follows:

Visit the official website of University of North Bengal

Click to Downloads on the left of the home page

On the new page, fill in all the Application Form

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Different Forms
Alumnii Registration Form for NBU
Migration Form
PF Loan Form
IT Declaration Form
Statement of Moderation Work

General Information
Holyday List 2018
Mandatory Disclosures for AICTE recognition of MCA Course.
Mandatory Disclosures for AICTE recognition of MBA Programme.
Detailed Information and Application Form for promotion under Career Advancement Scheme (CAS)
General Information regarding Roster (Advt. No. 36/R-15 Dated: 03.09.2015)
Central Register of Appointment (RoA) of University Teachers duly authenticated by the Backward Class Welfare Department: Click to get RoA of Professor.
Central Register of Appointment (RoA) of University Teachers duly authenticated by the Backward Class Welfare Department: Click to get RoA of Associated Professor.
Central Register of Appointment (RoA) of University Teachers duly authenticated by the Backward Class Welfare Department: Click to get RoA of Assistant Professor.
TA/DA Rules

Contact Detail:
University of North Bengal,
Raja Rammohunpur,
P.O.-N.B.U.,
Dist-Darjeeling,
West Bengal,
Pin-734013,
India.
Phone: +91 0353-2776331/2699008
Fax: (0353) 2776313, 2699001
Email: regnbu@sancharnet.in ; regnbu@nbu.ac.in

Last edited by sumit; 13th December 2019 at 02:58 PM.
12th September 2021, 02:40 PM
Sager subba

How can I get my registration certificate of my college which I had lost
2nd September 2022, 04:46 PM
Chiran Bantawa

7th December 2022, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from Gangarampur college in the year 2007.I have lost my marksheet,admit and certificate.How can I get them back?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in