2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

31st August 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Calcutta University Duplicate Marksheet

I am student of University of Calcutta and want my duplicate marksheet for UG degree searching for registration form. Will you please provide me file to get Calcutta University Duplicate Marksheet registration form also tell what the instructions for getting Duplicate Marksheet?
31st August 2018, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

The University of Calcutta is a collegiate public state university located in Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857.

Calcutta University Duplicate Marksheet registration form

Other details:

University will issue a duplicate one only when it is lost or distorted/mutilated somehow.

If it is lost then you need to file a general diary (GD), or if it is stolen then an FIR has to be lodged and the copy of the GD/FIR along with the FIR/GD number will be required to apply for a duplicate one.

If the certificate is distorted or mutilated, you need to produce the remainings of the document.

Required application form is available in the University central enquiry counter located at the college Street campus.

Necessary instructions/informations will be written in the application form. Just need to follow the instructions and pay the required fees as well.

If everything is in order, then University will issue a duplicate certificate within 15 working days.

University of Calcutta
87/1, College Street, Kolkata-700 073
3rd July 2023, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

how to apply online for duplicate marksheet

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in