2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th June 2015, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Alagappa University Duplicate Marksheet

To obtain the awarding Degrees to the students who have successfully completed various Degrees and Diplomas, the University organizes Convocation normally once in a year.

Duplicate Certificate

The students must submit a request to the Controller of Examinations to obtain duplicate Degree certificate

The duplicate Degree certificate will be issued only after completing the formalities as per the University rules.

The details will be given to the applicant who is seeking duplicate certificate(s).

Rank Certificate

Rank Certificates will be issued to students as per University norms with in a month from the date of receipt of the application.

Application must be sent to the Controller of Examinations through the Constituent College in which the student qualified.

Revaluation

The request for revaluation must be sent in the prescribed application form.
The fee for revaluation is as given below

Programme Revaluation Fee per paper

UG Rs. 500\-

PG Rs. 500\-

The DD for revaluation fee must be drawn in favour of The Registrar, Alagappa University payable at Karaikudi.

The student name and the Register Number must be written on the top left corner at the backside of the demand draft.

Enclose the Xerox copy of the mark statement along with the application form.

Requisition for revaluation must reach the Controller of Examinations within 15 days from the date of publication of results.

There is no provision for revaluation of practical papers.

There is no provision for revaluation of the answer scripts

Contact Details :
The Registrar
Alagappa University
Karaikudi - 630 003
Tel : 04565 - 226001
Fax : 04565 - 225525
18th January 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

My provisional & mark sheet & convocation missing so please give duplicate mark sheets above the all
26th October 2020, 07:30 PM
Lakshmi P

Sir,

I am P. Lakshmi, my register no.111122542. I am an Government school Teacher in kottattai, Cuddalore District. In my school want to ask in my certificate for the purpose of incentive. I am finishing B.A English May 2014. I was missing my B.A english certificates by bus.

Pls help to send in my duplicate certificates.

Thanks with Regards

P. Lakshmi
Asst. Teacher
PUMS,
Koththattai, Cuddalore District - 606111
26th October 2020, 07:40 PM
P. LAKSHMI

Sir,

I am P. Lakshmi, my register no.11112542. I am an Government school Teacher in kottattai, Cuddalore District. In my school want to ask in my certificate for the purpose of incentive. I am finishing B.A English May 2014. I was missing my B.A english certificates by bus.

Pls help to send in my duplicate certificates.

Thanks with Regards

P.LAKSHMI
B.A. (ENG)
REG.NO.11112542

ASST. TEACHER (MOBILE : 801224782)
PUM
KOTHTHATTAI
CUDDALORE DIST - 606 111
10th March 2021, 04:43 PM
Thirumaran.T

Dear Sir/Madam,
with reference to BA English certificate and marksheet, Note still i didn't complite for the my degree because that's time i'm come to dubai still i'm work at here so i requesting for how find the my ceritificate further my marksheet so kindly advice. one more ting i will pay total amount for the process purpose, please do the needful and take necessary action your side, because i need now urgent away right now,

Thanks and regard.

Thirumaran Thiyagarajan
Site Clerk work at from dubai,
26th July 2021, 07:28 PM
Senthilkumar R

Hi Sir/Madam,
I currently studying DDE in alagappa university b.sc.(cs) 2nd year 4th semester. I did not received any marksheet my previous three semester. How to get my marksheets.
22nd January 2022, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

write a mail to controller of examination alagappa University DDE regarding not received any marksheet
17th May 2022, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am M. Rangarao, my register no.041010762 BCA completed in the year 2007. I am an Software Professional in Tech Mahindra, Visakhapatnam. My marks list are missing while house shifting.

Pls help to send in my duplicate marks list.

Thanks with Regards

M. Rangarao,
23-14, Court peta,
Yellamanchili, Visakhapatnam dist - 531 055.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in