2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

MBA MIS Notes

Hi buddy I am doing MBA from New England College of business and here I am looking for MBA Management Information Systems (MIS) paper notes/syllabus , so if you have then can you plz provide me ??
Similar Threads
Thread
Imc MBA notes
Zad Notes for MBA 1 Sem
SFM Notes For MBA
GJU MBA Notes
MIS Notes For MBA PDF
ERP Notes for MBA Pdf
Notes for IIT JAM
IAS GK Notes
MBA HRM Notes
OU MBA BPR Notes
CRM notes for MBA pdf
MBA OB Notes
GRE notes
TQM Notes for MBA
HRM Notes For MBA
TQM MBA Notes
Ob notes for MBA
Zad notes for MBA 1 sem
Kpo MBA notes
Hrm notes for MBA pdf
10th April 2016, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA MIS Notes

As you asking for MBA Management Information Systems (MIS) paper notes/syllabus of New England College of business, so here I am providing on your demand:

Main Topic Management Information Systems:
Introduction and Overview Outcomes
Set a foundation from which to discuss management information systems. Analyze various information systems as a means of strategically solving organizational problems. Examine how database processing and components of a database system can be used most efficiently in an organizational setting. Both analyze and then be able to evaluate new systems and procedures necessary because of the potential disruption to the management of information systems, processes and personnel as a result of cloud computing Bloom: Evaluation, analysis, knowledge

Main Topic Systems Development, Business Information Systems, Data Warehousing and Decision Support Systems Outcomes
Development of enhanced strategic thinking and sophisticated methodological procedures to analyze various data communication systems and business information systems from a strategic management perspective. Amplification of decision making strategies and theories in support of competitive advantage integral to 21st century business practices Utilization of several methods of evaluation in development of critical success factors including, but not limited to, empirical data, systems development and modeling. Bloom: Evaluation and synthesis

New England College of business MBA MIS paper notes/syllabus

more New England College of business MBA MIS paper notes syllabus detail attached a pdf file;

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in