2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2013, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kerala PSC Online Hall Ticket for Departmental Test

Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) usually conducts the various kind of entrance and recruitment test like Departmental Test.
This test is conducted mostly twice in the year.

Kerala PSC Departmental Test is going to be held soon and Hall Ticket 2013 for January and July exam will be issued to you.

Kerala public service commission (PSC) conducts written examination and thereafter
Short listed candidates are called for Interview. To appear in written examination admits Card is necessary.

Process of downloading hall ticket-

Go to on its official site.
You will see online hall ticket option in online application block.
Now open this “online hall ticket’ option.
A new window will be opened.
Now you will get information which I am providing you below-

If you want to know Hall Ticket availability then you can know it from your mobile by typing the KPSC <space> HT and send to 537252.

If you want to know The Barcode then you can know it from the mobile no. (Which was given in the application of the Category) by typing the KPSC <space> BC <space> Category Code and send it to 537252.

For More options “KPSC SMS Services” you can type KPSC <space> HLP and send it to 537252 and get more information.

26th July 2014, 09:07 AM
HEMA LATHA DAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by afaqva View Post
i want to get psc online hall ticket for departmental test which is held by kerela. Please tell me how i can download it.

departmental test for the month of july2014 hall ticket needed
21st January 2015, 06:45 AM
ALICE K YESUDASAN

I want hall ticket for department test 2015
27th February 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for Kerala PSC (Public Service Commission) Online Hall Ticket for Departmental Test so please provide me the same?
27th February 2015, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Kerala Public Service Commission has going to issue the Admit Card or Hall Ticket for the written examination. Here I am giving you some Step to follow for Downloading Kerala PSC Admit Card.

Step to Download Kerala PSC Admit Card / Hall Ticket:

1. Go to the official website of Kerala PSC which appears like:

2. Click on “Online Admission Tickets” form the bottom of the webpage then the webpage will open and appears like:

3. Click on the appropriate link below to download the Admission Ticket. For ex: “OMR/Descriptive Test” then the webpage will open and appears like:

4. Enter “Category Code”, “District/Statewide”, “Barcode No.” and “Date of Birth” and Click on “Proceed” button.

5. You Admission Ticket will be on your screen, save it.
27th September 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Departmental Test and here looking for its exam hall ticket so will you plz let me know process to get it online ??
27th September 2019, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am telling process to do get Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Departmental Test hall ticket :

Go on Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) official website

Click on Departmental Test login option over there

By click there you will land on Departmental Test page which look like this image

As on 19.7.2019 following notification avail there
Result notification - departmental test january 2019 - second class language test in malayalam (tamil / kannada)
Result notification - departmental test january 2019 - second class language test in malayalam (tamil / kannada)
Erratum notification - departmental test july 2019
Erratum notification - departmental test july 2019
Examination notification - departmental test july 2019 - viva voce for blind candidates
Examination notification - departmental test july 2019 - viva voce for blind candidates
Time table and syllabus - legal assistant - december 2018 (special test)
Time table and syllabus - legal assistant - december 2018 (special test)
Eligibility test - time table and syllabus
Ldc in kerala toddy workers welfare fund board (category no : 076/2018) ldc in kerala khadi and village industries board (category no : 077/2018) lab assistant in kerala higher secondary education department (category no : 078/2018)

Online exam date : 13/07/2019
Result notification - viva voce for blind candidates - departmental tests january 2019
Result notification - viva voce for blind candidates - departmental tests january 2019
Time table and syllabus - departmental test for first grade surveyor / head surveyor (special test) - october 2018
Time table and syllabus - departmental test for first grade surveyor / head surveyor (special test) - october 2018
Examination notification - departmental test july 2019
Last date for receipt of applications : 10/07/2019 wednesday (upto 12.00 midnight)
Result notification - departmental test january 2019
Result notification - departmental test january 2019
Revised rate of fee for remittance to kpsc
Revised rate of fee for remittance to kpsc with effect from : 07/05/2019

Tags
hall tickets download

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in