2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th October 2014, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Job after B.E(Information technology) with less marks in 10th and 12th

Yes , you can get job . As many companies give jobs on the basis of the current score and you get 65% marks in B.E(Information technology) that fulfill the eligibility criteria of the most of the companies.

To getting job is depends all over your skills and knowledge about the field and awareness about the technology and innovation . Generally 10th and 12th percentage criteria is looking at the on campus placement but in off campus placements in companies they looks your abilities your skills like : communication skill , smart work skill, general awareness about the field.

So you not need to worry but improve your skills make your reach in the wide area and make connectivity in this areas persons like make connectivity to your seniors who placed in various companies.
16th December 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hay tell me can I get a good Job after B.E(Information technology) with less marks in 10th and 12th? Provide me some information?
16th December 2015, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

No in IT companies you art not eligible for job with less marks in 10th and 12th. Because, these IT companies doesn’t provide those candidates who have no good marks in their SSE exam and graduation.

In other case, you can get job in IT and core sector not through placement cell. But as off campus placement you can get job in IT companies.

You can try for learning courses like C, C++, and JAVA after completing this certificate courses you can apply in IT companies. And prepare the best resume and you can apply for the software companies. There are many software companies like:

INFOSYS,
ACCENTURE,
MICROSOFT,
HCL,
MPHASIS
IBM,
SYNTEL,
TCS,

Some companies available or hire candidates with their less marks:
BSNL
NTPC
BCPL