2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Jipmer srf

I want to apply for the post of the Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) in the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) so please tell me how can I apply for it? When the application form of this post will be invited?
Similar Threads
Thread
All About JIPMER
Pgi jipmer
Mph course in JIPMER
Jipmer mcq
Jipmer oci
Cut off for JIPMER
Jipmer pg
MTS Job In Jipmer
JIPMER BSc
B.Sc MLT in JIPMER
BDS in JIPMER
Jipmer dm
Jipmer pdf
Mts jipmer
DNB In JIPMER
MMC Vs JIPMER
Npg jipmer
JIPMER May PG
Jipmer mpt
MPH In JIPMER
25th October 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jipmer srf

Hello sir, Im preparing for Senior Research Fellow post in JIPMER. Is there any one can provide me here notification of JIPMER for Senior Research Fellow?
25th October 2019, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jipmer srf

The JIPMER is invited candidates for Senior Research Fellow post. As per my searching Im founded old notification and form of JIPMER for Senior Research Fellow.

The Jawarharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research was established in 1823.

There are a lot of non teaching positions available, every year, in JIPMER. Doctors, researchers, pharmacists, technicians and other related positions are open every year.

Candidates applying for JIPMER recruitment should apply online and pay the application fee through demand draft (if applicable).

Application form of JIPMER for Senior Research Fellow

Qualifications:
MSc or equivalent degree in medical biochemistry/ biotechnology/general biochemistry/ MLT/ life sciences with at least 60% marks and should have completed at least two years of post MSc research experience as on the last date of application, as evidenced from fellowship/ associateship

Stipend:
Consolidated salary of Rs.18, 000/- per month + 20% HRA as per DBT rules.

Tenure:
The duration of the project is one year.

Age limit:
Maximum 28 years as on the last date of application

Address:

JIPMER,
Dhanvantri Nagar,
Gorimedu,
Puducherry-605 006

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in