2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Jipmer oci

I am the OCI candidate and I want to apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) so tell me the fees of application form of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam for OCI candidate?
Similar Threads
Thread
All About JIPMER
Pgi jipmer
Mph course in JIPMER
Jipmer srf
Jipmer mcq
Cut off for JIPMER
Jipmer pg
MTS Job In Jipmer
JIPMER BSc
B.Sc MLT in JIPMER
BDS in JIPMER
Jipmer dm
Jipmer pdf
Mts jipmer
DNB In JIPMER
MMC Vs JIPMER
Npg jipmer
JIPMER May PG
Jipmer mpt
MPH In JIPMER
15th May 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jipmer oci

I want to join JIPMER Puducherry and planning to apply for entrance exam searching for some details related to this exam. Will you provide JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria for OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) category also provide Educational Requirements to apply?
15th May 2018, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jipmer oci

JIPMER Puducherry, the exam conducting authority, has modified the eligibility criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2018.

JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2018

Nationality

As per eligibility criteria of JIPMER MBBS 2018, the candidate must be a citizen of India or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) or NRI (Non-Resident Indian).

OCI Candidates will be required to submit OCI registration certificate issued under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955, along with their application form. Also note that OCI/NRI candidates will only be permitted to apply under general or unreserved category for JIPMER MBBS.

Age Limit

JIPMER MBBS 2018 eligibility criteria state that the candidate must have completed or must complete at least 17 years of age as on or before December 31, 2018.

There is no upper age limit for JIPMER MBBS 2018.

Candidates should note that, as per JIPMER MBBS eligibility criteria 2018, no relaxation in lower age limit will be given under any circumstances to any candidate, irrespective of his/her category.

Educational Requirements

Applicants of JIPMER MBBS 2018 must have passed qualifying examination, ie. Class 10+2, from a Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent.

Applicant must have passed 10+2 in subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) and English as main subjects.

Applicant of JIPMER MBBS 2018 must have passed all the subjects of 10+2 individually, including PCB and English.

Applicants belonging to General category must have scored at least 60% aggregate (increased from 50%) in PCB, those belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories must have scored at least 50% (increased from 40%) and those belonging to General-OPH must have scored 50% (increased from 45%) in PCB in aggregate at 10+2 level.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in