2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

IIT Delhi MBA Draft

I will take admission in IIT Delhi for MBA (master of business administration) so please tell me about fee payment mode. Can I deposit my fee though demand draft or banker’s cheque?
Similar Threads
Thread
Draft for IGNOU
SRM University Demand Draft
AMU MBBS Demand Draft
TIFR Demand Draft
SCRA Draft
PNB Draft Charges
GITAM Demand Draft
AFMC Demand Draft
IP University Demand Draft
KEAM Demand Draft
Draft No Of PNB
NIMCET demand draft
UPSEE Draft
CA CPT Demand Draft
CLAT Draft
Demand Draft for IIFT
AMU MBBS Draft
RPET Demand Draft
PTU Draft
Name for GATE Demand Draft
13th June 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Delhi MBA Draft

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the MBA Program of Department of Management Studies of IIT Delhi Please Provide me the Admission Details Ad Fees Information And Also tell Me Is Demand Draft is Accepted for Fee Submission ?
13th June 2018, 01:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Delhi MBA Draft

The Department of Management Studies is a result of the evolutionary process of growth of an idea floated in 1963. What was then a seed, gradually came to life and in 1974, IIT Delhi set up an internal committee to scrutinize the functioning of the management area in the institute. In 1975

The Details of MBA Admission of the Department of Management Studies is given below

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria
A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

The bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.

Fee Submission :

MBA Admission Application Fee:
MBA Admission Application processing fee is non-refundable.

Tution Fees for Indian Citizen:
Rs. 8 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal installments (4 Semesters)

Fee for International students Total $16000 for 2 years (4000 $ per semester)

For the Fee Payment of the MBA Fees you may get from the Admission Office of the Institute

For more Information you may Contact to the Department of Management Studies of IIT Delhi the Contact details are given below

Contact Details :
Department of Management Studies of IIT Delhi
Address: IV Floor, Vishwakarma Bhavan, Saheed Jeet Singh Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Founded: 1997
Phone: 011 2659 1171

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in