2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th October 2017, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

SCRA Draft

How much amount of demand draft should I need to pay for the application form for UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam and also let me know more about the exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Draft for IGNOU
SRM University Demand Draft
AMU MBBS Demand Draft
IIT Delhi MBA Draft
TIFR Demand Draft
PNB Draft Charges
GITAM Demand Draft
KEAM Demand Draft
WBJEE Demand Draft
Draft No Of PNB
NIMCET demand draft
UPSEE Draft
CA CPT Demand Draft
CLAT Draft
Demand Draft for IIFT
AMU MBBS Draft
RPET Demand Draft
PTU Draft
SCRA Amount of Demand Draft
Name for GATE Demand Draft
6th October 2017, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Draft

Buddy I would like to tell you that you need debit/ credit card or internet banking services to pay for the application form of UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) not by demand draft and here I will let you know more about the exam.

Exam pattern
Part I contains
Paper I: General Ability Test (GK, English & Psychological Test): The total marks will be 200.

Paper II: Physical Sciences (Physics & Chemistry): The total marks will be 200.

Paper III: Mathematics: The total marks will be 200.

Overall Marks: 600 Marks

The exam duration will be 2 Hours for each paper.

Part II covers a personality test of 200 marks. However, this part will be conducted only for those candidates, who have qualified their written examination.

Syllabus
General Knowledge: -

The questions for this subject will be asked on general awareness and current affairs. The standard of answers to questions should be as expected of students of standard 12 or equivalent. Some of the important topics are Man & Environment, Evolution of Life, Plants & Animals, Solar System & the Earth, History, Politics & Society in India, Constitution of India and its feature, Money and Taxation Price.

Psychological test: -
The test will judge the basic intelligence and mechanical aptitude of the students.

Physics:- Length measurements using venier , screw gauge and optical lever, Measurements of time and Mass, Newtons Law of Motion, Moment of a Force, Newtons LAW OF Gravitation, Principle of Archimedes, Wave Motion , Reflection and Refraction of Light, Electric Charge, Electric Field, Coulombs Law, Ohms Law, Magnetic effect of Current, Chemical effects of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, Cathode Rays, Discovery of the electron and many more.

Chemistry:-
Physical Chemistry- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Electro-Valent, Covalent, Coordinate Covalent Bonds, Energy Changes in a Chemical Reaction, Chemical Equilibrium and rates of reactions, Solutions, Electro Chemistry, Oxidation, Natural & Artificial Radioactivity.

Inorganic Chemistry:-
Hydrogen, Group I elements, Group II elements, Group III elements, Group IV elements, Group V elements, Group VI elements, Group VII elements, Group O and Metallurgical Process.

Organic Chemistry:-
Tetrahedral Nature of Carbon, General methods of preparation, properties and reaction of alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, Halogen derivatives, Hydroxy Compounds, Ethers, Aldehydes and ketones, Nitro compounds amines, Carboxylic acid, Ester, Polymers and Nonstructural treatment of Carbohydrates, Fats and Lipids, amino acids and proteins.

Mathematics:-
Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry (two dimensions), Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus & Different equations, Vectors & its application, Statistics & Probability.

Eligibility
Educational Qualification:

You must have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent examination of a university or Board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

Age Limit:
Your age should be between minimum 17 to maximum 21 years

Fee
Candidates (excepting female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rs one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in