2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

IIFT Or XLRI

Which are Best Business Schools of India between XLRI and IIFT? My sister told me to choose one campus for MBA Finance Program. But I am confused for admission because as per my information both are best Business Schools of India. Please provide me contact details of XLRI and IIFT to know benefits of MBA Program from their campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
Xlri MBA
Xlri MBA syllabus
XLRI vs IIFT
XLRI MBA Cut Off
XAT Cut off for XLRI
XLRI admission through XAT
Iim vs xlri
XLRI GMP XAT Cut Off
Executive MBA from xlri
Xlri global MBA
IIM lucknow or XLRI
XLRI MBA Course Fee
XLRI MBA Admission
XLRI MBA Eligibility
MBA courses in XLRI
Xlri mba gmp
Second MBA after XLRI
Xlri 1 year MBA
Gmat xlri
IIFT vs XLRI
22nd June 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIFT Or XLRI

Tell me the best Institute among Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) and XLRI - Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur?
22nd June 2018, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIFT Or XLRI

Both the Institutes, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) and XLRI - Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur are among the Top Institutes of India.

I am telling you the ranking of the Institute.

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)

The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry)

Institute rankings-

Business/Management India

NIRF (2018) 23
Business Today (2016) 11
Business Standard (2016) Super League 1

IIFT was ranked 23 among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 11 by Business Today's "India's best B-schools 2016"

Business Standard has ranked the institute in its top group "Super League 1", with an overall percentile of 95%

XLRI - Xavier School of Management

XLRI Xavier School of Management is a management school founded in 1949 by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) and based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.

Institute rankings

Business/Management India
NIRF (2018) 10
Business Today (2016) 4
Outlook India (2016) 3

XLRI was ranked tenth among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, fourth by Business Today's "India's best B-schools 2016" and third in India by Outlook India's "Top 100 Management Schools" of 2016.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in