2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2012, 09:16 AM
saket.rupeshjkrt5t

Second MBA after XLRI

Which course I do after master of business administration course education XLRI because I want to do best course education after this course so ask your suggestion about this.
Similar Threads
Thread
Xlri MBA
Xlri MBA syllabus
XLRI Executive MBA
XLRI MBA Cut Off
Xlri gmat
XAT Cut off for XLRI
Iim vs xlri
XLRI GMP XAT Cut Off
Executive MBA from xlri
Xlri global MBA
IIM lucknow or XLRI
XLRI MBA Course Fee
XLRI MBA Admission
XLRI MBA Eligibility
XLRI MBA Placements
XLRI MBA Fees
Executive MBA in XLRI
Xlri mba gmp
XLRI Executive MBA
Xlri 1 year MBA
15th November 2012, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Second MBA after XLRI

As you are looking doing master of business administration course after doing MBA from XLRI its not meaning full because the XLRI is the one of the best institute in India and its placement record also good so if you are looking for Second MBA degree then as per my opinion you have not try for jobs so you should try to job and postpone the plan of second MBA.
22nd November 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Please guide me if I should opt for a second MBA from a reputed University aboard after completing MBA from XLRI?
22nd November 2015, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

As you are planning on doing Master of Business Administration course again after doing MBA from XLRI, in my opinion it is not worth it because the XLRI is the one of the best institute in India and its placement record also excellent.

On has to also consider the fact that “Will a second MBA help?”

There are too many variables at play which affect the plan for a second MBA which are as follows:

The financial condition
An international MBA requires a far greater amount of investment than you've ever contemplated so far.

The post-MBA goals if not sure:

If one has vague goals (which wouldn't haven been a big stumbling block with the Indian programs), the chances of getting disappointed are higher even if you graduate from a Top 10 univ abroad.

The comfort level with risk involved:

There's no guarantee that one will meet their career objectives that they planned for. Think about it - you've probably never worked abroad (like MS students) and you are applying for mid-level (not fresher level) positions after your MBA.

The personal status as on:
One would be probably 27-29 when the second MBA bug bites. With the family chasing the apple of their eye to 'get settled', it's not going to be easy convincing them as well.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in