2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th October 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

IGNOU B.Ed after B.Com

Hi I have completed my B.Com now I want to do B.Ed in IGNOU so provide me the admission procedure ?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
8th October 2014, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU B.Ed after B.Com

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. It was established in 1985.

The minimum duration of the B.Ed course offered by IGNOU is 2 years & maximum is 4 years.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Com-

You should have a UGC recognised bachelor's degree or a higher degree with 50 percent marks from a recognized university.

Serving teachers with two years full time teaching experience in a Government or Government Recognized Primary/Sec/Sr. Sec School with registration number can also apply.
The requisite teaching experience of 2 years must be completed on or before the last date of submission of application as notified.

Selection Procedure-
Candidates will have to clear an entrance exam conducted by the university to get admission to the course.

How to Apply-

Candidates can obtain the student handbook and prospectus from the University or from any Regional Centre of IGNOU by sending a sum of Rs 1,050 through a Demand Draft/IPO in favor of IGNOU.

Candidates can also obtain the same by paying Rs 1,000 in cash at the respective sales counters.

Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the official website of IGNOU

Filled in applications must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068, by registered post/speed post.

Contact Details-

Indira Gandhi National Open University
No. 293, 39th Cross, Near State Bank Of Mysore, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560070 ‎
080 2665 4747 ‎

Map Location-

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Indira+Gandhi+National+Open+University&hl=e n&sll=26.825064,80.940817&sspn=0.17341,0.338173&hq =Indira+Gandhi+National+Open+University&t=m&z=16[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in