2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2013, 11:21 AM
shahbaznawaz1

MBA in TQM from IGNOU

Give me IGNOU MBA Total Quality Management subject question paper or tell me from where can I free download it?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
Ignou bme 009
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
16th February 2013, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA in TQM from IGNOU

As per your requirement I am providing you IGNOU MBA Total Quality Management subject question paper:

SECTION A

1. (a) Explain with examples the difference between proactive action and reactive action in the context of TQM.

(b) Which of the quality gurus, in your view, have most significantly influenced the quality movement since World War II ? Briefly discuss the main points of the contribution of one such guru.

2. (a) "TQM requires a transformation in thinking about how you view your customers, suppliers and shareholders." Explain, citing any research evidence.

(b) Discuss the various types of quality costs What kind of costs should a firm be more concerned with and why ?

3. (a) What is benchmarking ? What are the different types of benchmarking in relation to objects being benchmarked ?

(b) What do you mean by 'Zero Defects' ? What are the 14 steps that Crosby has suggested to build up Zero Defects movement ?

4. (a) ''Empowering people in the organization is an essential element of TQM. "Discuss and explain the role of education and training in this respect.

(b) How can a healthy environment (in the context of Health and safety) in an industrial organization be maintained ? How will it help in quality management ?

For complete question paper feel free to download attached file.
Attached Files
File Type: doc IGNOU MBA Total Quality Management Question Paper.doc (26.5 KB, 132 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in