2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

IGIDR news

my brother wants to stay updated about the news of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research so for the news he is looking for the address of the official website of this Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research so will you please provide me the address of it? Give me the procedure to go at the news section on the official site?
Similar Threads
Thread
No of Seats in IGIDR
Location Of IGIDR
Cut Off For IGIDR
IGIDR Alumni
IGIDR Conference
IGIDR placements
IGIDR Coaching
Igidr
IGIDR Seats
Igidr cv
IGIDR Form
IGIDR College
Aes igidr
Mumbai IGIDR
IGIDR Babu
IGIDR Annual Day
IGIDR Intake
IGIDR Delhi
Igidr mphil
IGIDR Chandra
29th May 2018, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: IGIDR news

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me where from I can see latest news updates of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research? Please provide me news of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research?
29th May 2018, 08:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGIDR news

The Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is updating its latest news in news section. Days wise news are announced by Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research in news section.

The Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai is an advanced research institution established by The Reserve Bank of India in 1987 on the occasion of its golden jubilee.

Management:
Urjit Patel, Chairman
S. Mahendra Dev, Director (Vice Chancellor)
Goverdhan Mehta, Member
K.L. Krishna, Member
Mihir Rakshit, Member
Jayati Sarkar, Member
Vikas Chitre, Member
R. Nagaraj, Member
Jai Mohan Pandit, Registrar

Get latest news of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research:

See all latest news of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research:
As on May 2018:

Online exam result for the M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme 2018

Candidates Shortlisted for Interviews for the M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme 2018

IGIDR Workshop on DSGE Modeling for Emerging Economies ; August 6th and 7th, 2018

The Old Students Association, Hindu College, New Delhi on 22 April, 2018, awarded Dr. Ashima Goyal a Distinguished Alumni Award for excellence in the field of economics.

Dr. Ashima Goyal was awarded the 20th FLO GR8 Beti Award for Excellence in the field of Economics and Policy, by the Women Wing of FICCI, FLO, and the NGO Beti on 17 April, 2018

Refresher Course on Advances in Economics for College/University Faculty at IGIDR

Link for extracting call letters for the Online Admission Test for M.Sc., M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme.

IGIDR working Paper: Signaling through Public Antitrust Enforcement: A Generalization

IGIDR Working Paper: WP-2018-012,WP-2018-013,WP-2018-14

Visiting Student Programme 2018 List of selected students

Contact to:

IGIDR
Gen. A.K.Vaidya Marg
Goregaon East,
Mumbai - 400 065 (INDIA)
Tel: (022) 2840 0919/20/21,28416200 (Board Number)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in