2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

IGIDR Seats

I have completed my B.Sc and want to do M.Sc from the IGIDR University and want to know about the seats Allotment process available for the M.Sc at the IGIDR. Can you please tell me how many seats were allocated or reserved for the management quota at the IGIDR?
Similar Threads
Thread
No of Seats in IGIDR
Location Of IGIDR
Cut Off For IGIDR
IGIDR Courses
IGIDR Conference
IGIDR Syllabus MSc
IGIDR placements
IGIDR Mgnrega
Igidr
IGIDR news
Igidr cv
IGIDR Mail
IGIDR College
Aes igidr
Seats for M.Tech Computer Science seats in IIT colleges
Director IGIDR
IGIDR Babu
IGIDR Annual Day
IGIDR Intake
IGIDR Chandra
4th June 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: IGIDR Seats

I want to know the number of seats in M.Sc. in Economics in Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research IGIDR so can you tell me?
4th June 2018, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGIDR Seats

The Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research IGIDR offers M.Sc. in Economics, a two-year programme, which imparts students with a rigorous and hands-on training in Economics, with special emphasis on analytical and problem solving skills as well as exposure to emerging policy issues at the national and international levels.

Relaxation in eligibility criteria and reservation of seats for SC/ST/Physically disabled categories will be as per Govt. of India norms.

M.Sc. in Economics seats 25

Admission Eligibility:

B.A./B.Sc. in Economics/B.Com./B.Stat./B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)/ B.Tech./ B.E. with at least a second division for Economics discipline and first division for other disciplines.

The applicant must have studied mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.

M.Sc. in Economics Costs:

M.Sc. students have to pay a tuition fee of 12,000/- per semester.

All students would be provided with residential accommodation towards which they have to pay hostel fee of 200/- per month, and water and electricity charges as per actual.

The tuition fee may be revised from time to time.

Contact-

IGIDR
Film City Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065
022 2841 6200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in