2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th June 2015, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Register in NERIST

North Eastern Institute of Science & Technology organizes the NERIST NEE entrance exam for admission to Certificate, Diploma and Degree Programs in the North Eastern States of India.

These are three different exams known as NEE-I, NEE-II and NEE-III for all the three levels with following number of seats :

Level No of Seats

Base (NEE-I) 200

Diploma (NEE-II) 30

Degree (NEE-III) 72

Registration Procedure :

Go to the online application form and register by entering name, basic details.

Fill in details –including educational qualification, test center preference , personal details.

Upload scanned copy of passport size color photograph (40 KB) and signature (20 KB).

Select either online mode (Debit Card / Credit Card such as Visa / Net banking , MasterCard) or offline (Challan at Axis Bank Branches) for Fee payment

Submit the form after payment and print confirmation page.

Application Fee

Category Fees

General / OBC Rs 750

SC / St / PH Rs 400

Tentative Dates :
Availability of Online Application Forms
Jan, 2016

Last date for Submission of Application Form
Mar, 2016

Date of Examination
NEE – I April, 2016

NEE – II & III April, 2016
22nd February 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I want to apply for the North Eastern Institute of Science & Technology Entrance Examination will you please provides me the procedure of registration to the Entrance examination of the North Eastern Institute of Science & Technology?
22nd February 2016, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the North Eastern Institute of Science & Technology Entrance Examination. Here I am providing you the procedure of registration

Go to the official site of the North Eastern Institute of Science & Technology.

there at the mid of the page you may get the link of the registration to the NEET Entrance test .Click on it

After clicking you may redirected on to the Registration page . there you may fill the registration form and the click on to the submit button

For your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in