2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th October 2014, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UP Board Result High School Date

U. P. Board High School (Class X) Examination - 2014 Results was announced on 30th May 2014 to check the Result follow the below given steps:

Visit the official site of Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh
Click to “U. P. Board High School (Class X) Results 2014”
On the new page click to “U. P. Board High School (Class X) Examination - 2014 Results”
On the new page fill in your “Roll Number” and submit and you will get your result
That page will look like this:

22nd February 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to know the date of the UP board Class 12th Intermediate result will you please tell me the date ?
22nd February 2016, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the UP board Class 12th Intermediate result let me tell you that the UP board declared the result .on the 17 may 2015. and the result may available on the official site of the UP Board

Here I am giving you the procedure by which you may get the result of the Class 12th of the UP Board

Go to the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Board .

There you may see the link of the UP Board Class 12th Intermediate result at the mid of the page Click on it .
After clicking you may redirected on to the page there you may enter the roll no in the given text boxes and click on the below button after this you may get your result

For your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Uttar Pradesh Board Class 12th Intermediate result

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in