2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2014, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Without CPT Can I Register for IPCC

If you have completed your graduation course then you are eligible to apply for direct IPCC exam, without CPT exam.

Eligibility and Requirement for Joining IPCC without CPT Test

(A) Graduates or Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% by studying any three papers of 100
marks each out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management),
Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting

Graduates or Post Graduates in Commerce stream mentioned above having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60%

IPCC without CPT Fee Structure

Registration fee for Both Groups = 9000
Articled Registration Fee = 2000
ATC (Optional ) Fee = 1000
Payable for undergoing the course:
Orientation Course fee = 3000
IT Training Course Fee = 4000

Application form

Here is the attachment for IPCC registration application form:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IPCC Registration application form.pdf (175.9 KB, 81 views)
18th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation and now want to register for IPCC without CPT so please tell me that I am eligible or not?
18th May 2015, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Yes, you are eligible for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) without CPT after graduation.

Direct Entry for Graduates into CA IPCC without CPT:

CPT exemption is for:
Any Commerce Graduate with 55% marks or more
Non Commerce Graduate with 60% marks or more
CWA and CS inter passed students.

Central Council at its 306th Meeting reviewed the Entry Requirements for CA Course and suggested the following Criteria for Graduates:

Following Graduates and Post Graduates are exempted from CPT:

1. Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates and have studied any 3 full papers of 100 marks each out of
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting &

Candidates must have passed the graduation /post-graduation examination by securing in the aggregate a Minimum of 55% of the Total marks or its equivalent grade from any recognized Universities including Open Universities.

2. Candidates who have passed the graduation/post-graduation examination by securing in the aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks in the examination or its equivalent grade from any Recognized Universities including Open Universities.
The Candidates who meets above requirements (1 & 2) are eligible to directly join Articleship Training.

Details about Direct Entry for Graduates in IPCC:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Details about Direct Entry for Graduates in IPCC.pdf (64.0 KB, 236 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in