2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2015, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Educational eligibility for SCRA

As you want the eligibility criteria for SCRA so the details are given below.

Nationality

An applicant should be either:

(a) A citizen of India,
(b) A subject of Nepal,
(c) A subject of Bhutan,

Provided that an aspirant belonging to categories (b), (c), shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.

Age Limits

Applicants should have attained the age of 17 years and should not have attained the age of 21 years.

Educational Qualifications:

For admission to the examination, a aspirants should have (any one of the following):

I or II division, in the middle or an equal Examination of a University or Board accepted by the Government of India with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.

I or II division, in the Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10 plus 2 pattern of School Education with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination

Passed in the I or II division the Pre-Engineering Examination of a University, approved by the Government of India

Passed in the I or II division the Pre-Professional/Pre-Technological Examination of any Indian University or a accepted Board, with Mathematics and at least, one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination accomplished one year after the Higher Secondary or Pre-University stage

Passed the first year examination under the five year Engineering Degree Course of a University, provided that before joining the Degree Course, he passed the Higher Secondary Examination or pre-University or equivalent examination in the first or second division

Passed the first year Examination of the five-year Engineering Degree Course in the first or second division may also apply provided the first year Examination is conducted by a University

Passed in the first or second division the Pre-Degree Examination of the Universities of Kerala and Calicut with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in