2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2014, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test minimum educational qualification

I want to give the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test and for that I want to get the details of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test minimum educational qualification so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
What are the eligibility criteria of Uttar Pradesh PGT and TGT exam?
Home Uttar Pradesh Board Of High School And Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh Alla
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology (IICT) - Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh common Entrance Test For MBA
Minimum Educational Qualification For SBI PO
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Qualification
Educational Qualification For National Eligibility Test
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
Galgotia Educational Institutions Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test eligibility criteria
Dates of State Eligibility Test Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility criteria of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Teacher entrance exam syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Trained Graduate Teacher entrance exam syllabus
Last year question papers of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test in PDF format
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) - Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Eligibility for TET in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh B.ed entrance test
3rd September 2014, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test minimum educational qualification

As you want to get the details of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test minimum educational qualification so here it is for you:

Uttar Pradesh TET (UPTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2014:
Candidates must have passed class 12th with minimum of 45 percent marks

Candidates who are in 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.

Or

Candidates who have passed BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.

Uttar Pradesh TET (UPTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2014:
Candidates who have passed B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks

And

Candidates who have passed in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks

And

Candidates who have passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for UPTET.

UPTET 2014 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours

Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2014

(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii) Language II 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv) Mathematics 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(v) Environmental Studies 30 MCQs 30 Marks
Total 150 MCQs 150 Marks

UPTET 2014 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours

Structure and Content: Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2014

(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b) 60 MCQs
60 MCQs 60 Marks
60 Marks

Syllabus:

Child development and Pedagogy
Unit-1 (Marks 6)
• Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affection development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning
• Role of Heredity and environment

Unit-II (Marks 6)
• Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes, Factors Affecting learning
• Theories of learning and its implication
• How Children learn and think
• Motivation and Implications for Learning

Unit-III (Marks 6)
• Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors affecting Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste and religion
• Personality: Concept and types of personality, factors responsible for shaping it, Its measurement
• Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence

Unit-IV (Marks 6)
• Understanding diverse learners: Backward, mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, specially-abled
• Learning difficulties
• Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment

Unit V (Marks 6)
• Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
• Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Constriction of Achievement Test.
• Action Research
• Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)

Languages:
English:
This section is divided into six units, each section carrying 5 marks each.

Unit I:
• Unseen Prose Passage
• Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution.

Unit II:
• Unseen Prose Passage
• Part of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees

Unit III:
• Framing question including -questions, Active and Passive Voice, Knowledge of English sounds and Phonetic Symbols.

Unit IV:
• Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language Teaching.

Unit V:
• Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: Text books, Multi-Media Materials and other resources

Unit VI:
• Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluation Language Proficiency

UPTET syllabus Paper II: (Primary Teachers Classes VI to VIII)

Sec 1: Child development and pedagogy (30 multiple choice questions, 30 marks)

Sec II: Language-I (English/ Hindi/ Gujrati/ Punjabi/ Sindhi/ Urdu) (30 multiple choice questions, 30 marks)

Sec III: Language-II (English/ Hindi/ Gujrati/ Punjabi/ Sindhi/ Urdu) (30 multiple choice questions, 30 marks)

Sec IV: Mathematics/ Science/ Social Studies (60 multiple choice questions, 60 marks)
2nd March 2016, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the minimum educational qualification for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
2nd March 2016, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Uttar Pradesh basic educational board is every year conduction Teacher Eligibility Test formally called as TET

UPTET exam held for two levels

Eligibility

UPTET for level 1 (Classes I-V) primary stage

You must have the following educational qualification if you want to sit in UPTET 2015 level 1 (Classes I-V) primary stage :-

Should have graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE .

OR

Should have graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE .

OR

Should have graduation degree with 50 % marks and B.Ed., is enough to make you a eligible candidate .

OR

A Graduation degree with 50 % marks + NCTE approved B Ed/ D Ed (special Education)/ B Ed (special Education) and graduation with 45 % marks;
OR

If you have completed your graduation Moallim – e – Urdu before 11-8-97 then you are eligible to sit in this exam if you are applying for the post of a Urdu teacher .

OR

In the same way if you have completed your graduation and having a diploma from the Aligarh Muslim University then you are eligible for the post of Urdu teacher .

UPTET for level 2 (Classes VI-VIII)

Should have Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE .

OR

A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE .

OR

Should have graduation degree with 50% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course .

OR

Should have graduation degree with 45% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course as per NCTE guidelines .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in