2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: Deck Cadet in Indian Merchant Navy

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Decket Cadet Course of the Baharat Institute of Marine Science ?
5th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Deck Cadet in Indian Merchant Navy

About the Institute
Started in the year 2009, B.I.M.S made a significant mark in "Core Placements Jobs and Trainings". B.I.M.S is a human resource consulting organization focussed on the developmental aspects of human capital in the industry B.I.M.S is among the best merchant navy institutes in India.

The organization focuses on "Training, Learning, Development and the Recruitment" as its primary area of specialized services.

Decket Cadet Course
In this merchant navy training course, the candidates undergo 6 months of Pre-Sea training Program at academy i.e Bharath Institute Of Marine Services in Hyderabad, India

Then the candidate avails his STCW certificate (Issued by Govt Of India) and can apply for any CDC license (Issued by Respective Govt of Belize / Panama / Liberia / Marshall Islands / UK, Academy will assist the candidates)

Now the cadet sails as junior engineer on our managed vessels with minimum contract of 18 months with minimum package of around USD300 monthly (Exclusive of other benefits Like OTs etc)

Post completion of 18 months of Pre sea training , the candidate becomes a 3rd officer , with a minimum Salary of 1500 2000 USD /month

Admission Requirement

Pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/University with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM), with not less than 55% marks in PCM aggregate
Or
With Physics as an individual subject in any one of the years of B. Sc with not less than 50% marks in the final year of B. Sc from a recognized University provided that the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized board.
Or
B. E. /B. Tech ( Except Civil & B.Arch ) or its equivalent degree from I.I.T or from a college recognized by AICTE/UGC. English: Should have passed with not less than 50% marks in English as a separate subject, at either 10th or 12th standard or in the Degree programme conducted by a recognized Board/University.

Note : B.Tech Mechanical , automobile & Mechatronics would be eligible for Engine Side & B.tech ( EEE, ECE, IT/CS & EIE would be eligibile for navigational Sector ).
50% minimum in English subject ( 10/12)

No Color Blindness

Eye sight +/-2.5
No permanent physical disability
Good Communication Skills
INTERVIEW PROCESS
WRITTEN (TECHNICAL & ENGLISH)
PIR
GROUP DISCUSSION
OPERATIONS ROUND

Medical Test :
The shortlisted candidates will further proceed for their medical test which will be conducted by a DG Shipping Approved Doctor.

For more Information you may Contact to the Baharat Institute of Marine Science the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
Bharath Institute Of Marine Services.
#108 & 109, First Floor,
Pavani Anasuya Towers,
Opp. HUDA Complex, Tarnaka,
Secunderabad-500017, Telangana
India
+91-040-27014478 / 27014479 / 65694834

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in