2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th May 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: College board AP language Spanish

I should get exam format of AP College Board Language Spanish. So any one provide me exam format of AP College Board Language Spanish?
17th May 2015, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: College board AP language Spanish

As you want to get Exam format of AP College Board Language Spanish, so here is following Exam Format:

AP College Board Language Spanish Exam Format
Section I: Multiple Choice
Approx. 95 minutes

Section No. of Qs % of Final Score Time

Part A Interpretive Communi 30 Q 50% Approx. 40 cation Print Texts minutes

Part B Interpretive Communication: 35 Q Approx. 55
Print and Audio Texts (combined) minutes
&
Interpretive Communication: Audio Texts

Section II: Free Response
Approx. 85 minutes

Interpersonal Writing: Email Reply 1 prompt 15 minutes

Presentational Writing: Persuasive Essay 1 prompt Approx. 55 minutes

Interpersonal Speaking: Conversation 5 prompts 20 seconds for each
response

Presentational Speaking: Cultural 1 prompt 2 minutes to respond
Comparison

AP College Board Language Spanish Exam Content

Multiple-Choice Section

Section I, the multiple-choice section, primarily assesses Interpretive Communication by asking students to identify main points, significant details, purpose, and intended audience of a variety of texts and to make inferences and predictions based on them. Some questions require students to show understanding of cultural or interdisciplinary information contained in the text. Each selection is accompanied by a preview that provides contextual information.

Section I, Part A, consists of a variety of authentic print materials (e.g., journalistic and literary texts, announcements, advertisements, letters, maps, and tables).

Section I, Part B, consists of a variety of authentic audio materials, including interviews, podcasts, public service announcements, conversations, and brief presentations. This section is divided into two subsections. The first subsection includes audio texts that are paired with print materials; the second consists solely of audio texts. Students will have time to read the preview and skim the questions before listening to the audio. All audio texts will be played twice.

Free-Response Section

Section II, the free-response section, assesses Interpersonal and Presentational Communication by requiring students to produce written and spoken responses.

In the writing portion, students demonstrate their ability to write in the Interpersonal Mode by reading and replying to an email message. Then, using the Presentational Mode, they write a persuasive essay based on three sources that present different viewpoints on a topic. Students read an article, study a table or graphic, and listen twice to a related audio. Then they have 40 minutes to write an essay in response to a prompt using the information from all three sources to present and defend their own viewpoint. Students have access to the print sources and any notes they may take on the audio during the entire 40-minute writing period. The speaking portion assesses speaking in the Interpersonal Mode by asking students to respond to questions as part of a simulated conversation. Students are provided a preview of the conversation, including an outline of each exchange.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in