2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

CCSU Alternate PIN

I have guidelines for registration for admission the Central Connecticut State University (CCSU). So I need Alternate PIN for online registration. But I don’t know how I can get it? So please suggest me that where I can get my Alternate PIN for online registration on the official website of CCSU?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu ufm
Ccsu bba
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Ccsu Ugc Net
Cs 151 Ccsu
Alternate site for BPUT result
Ccsu MBA
CCSU Uni
Gsa ccsu
Ccsu wbb
Alternate Hydro Energy Center Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee
Ccsu elp
IIT Roorkee Alternate Hydro Energy Centre
Ccsu ehs
Alternate Hydro Energy Centre IIT Roorkee
Ccsu ra
Bca ccsu
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu vhp
19th July 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Alternate PIN

How to get the Alternate PIN number in Central Connecticut State University CCSU so will you tell me?
19th July 2018, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Alternate PIN

You will receive a reminder email (my.ccsu.edu) from the Registrar's Office when is close to advising time. You must reach out to your advisor to schedule an appointment and receive your alternate PIN.

Students are assigned a unique alternate personal identification number (PIN) each semester for the purpose of registering for classes.

Alternate pin numbers are available at the start of the advising period. Students should meet with their academic advisor for advising and to obtain their pin number.

Alternate Pin numbers are designed to ensure that a student meets with his/her academic advisor and receives advising before registration.

The number is given to you after meeting with your advisor for a course-selection conference each semester. The advisor gives you your Alternate PIN number, which allows you to register for courses.

Your registration date will be based on credits completed.

Newly accepted students do not require an alternate pin number for the first semester of enrollment.

After the first semester, continuing students who have not filed a planned program will not be able to register until they obtain an alternate pin from their faculty adviser.

Graduate students who have filed an official planned program of study with their adviser that was then submitted to and approved by the School of Graduate studies do not require an alternate pin to register.

Contact-

Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT 06050
860-832-3200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in