2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2016, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator

Calicut University CSS Book

Hello sir, I want a book for Compulsory Social Service of Calicut University. Is there any one has then please provided me Calicut University book for Compulsory Social Service?

The Calicut University is provides various books for Compulsory Social Service. The Social service was made part of curriculum of the undergraduate courses of Calicut University since 1998. Accordingly students grouped under several tutorial advisors are to put in meritorious social work of 30 days in the duration of the course.

The Internal quality Assurance Cell is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring quality assurance and quality enhancement activities of higher educational institutions.

Calicut University book for Compulsory Social Service:

Calicut University book for Compulsory Social Service:

M.Sc Programme in Applied Zoology -Choice based Credit Semester System -PG in the Teaching Department of the University- Revised and approved -Implemented w.e.f 2014 admissions- Orders issued.

M.Sc Programme in Applied Plant Science -Choice based Credit Semester System -PG in the Teaching Department of the University- Revised and approved -Implemented w.e.f 2014 admissions- Orders issued.

M.Sc programme in Biochemisty under CUCSS (PG) - for affiliated colleges- Modified Syllabus with effect from 2013 admissions - approved– implemented--Orders issued.

MSc programme in Microbiology-University Teaching Department-under Choice based Credit Semester System (PG)-Revised Syllabus-approved -implemented with effect from 2013 admissions - Orders issued

M.Sc. Programme in Applied Geology- Regulations, Scheme of Evaluation, and Syllabus- Teaching Department in the University(CCSS-PG )- implemented with effect from 2015 admissions-orders issued.

M.Sc Programme in Applied Zoology -Choice based Credit Semester System -PG in the Teaching Department of the University- Revised and approved -Implemented w.e.f 2014 admissions- Orders issued.

Mass Communication and Journalism Course - Revised syllabus - corrected - under Choice Based Credit Semester System (CCSS) - in the Teaching Departments of the University of Calicut approved - implemented with effect from 2014 admission - Orders issued.

Scheme and Syllabus of M.Sc Computer Science for the Teaching Department in the University(CCSS-PG )- revised - implemented with effect from 2014 admissions-orders issued.

M.Sc Programme in Applied Psychology (CCSS PG)-Teaching Dept.-Revised Scheme and Syllabus-Approved-Implemented-w.e.f 2014 Admissions-Orders issued.

University of Calicut following members:

Vice-Chancellor (Chairperson)
Pro-Vice-Chancellor
Prof. C. Rajendran, Department of Sanskrit, (Director)
Prof. S. Nirmala, Head, Department of Russian and Centre for Comparative Literature.
Prof. K.M. Varier, Professor, Department of Physics
Prof. P. Mohammed Shafi, Department of Chemistry
Prof. P.V. Madhusoodanan, Department of Botany
Dr. Ramachandran. P.T., Reader, Department of Mathematics
Prof. K. Krishnankutty, Department of Chemistry
Prof. C. Jayan, Department of Psychology
Prof. C. Naseema, Department of Education
Sri. V. Rajagopalan, Controller of Examinations
Prof. K.P. Muraleedharan, Department of Commerce & Management Studies (Quality Management)
Sri. V.K.C. Mammed Koya (Industry)
Sri. Abdul Latheef, Deputy Mayor, Kozhikode, Municipal Corporation (Local Community)

Last edited by sumit; 19th November 2019 at 12:20 PM.