2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th September 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Mumbai University Rule Book

Hi Sir my brother is pursuing B.Sc from University of Mumbai. He wants to apply for Revaluation of Answer book. Would you please provide me Rule Book for Revaluation in this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Delhi Branch Change Rule
Point 5 Rule In Osmania University
BPUT NFT Rule
CSVTU Grace Rule
Delhi University Rule Book
Rule 40 of JKPSC
MDU Grace Marks Rule
Mumbai University Rule for Grace Marks
AIPMT Rule 11
CUSAT N-1 Rule
CISF Act And Rule
IBPS PO Rule
BPUT Skip Rule
MPPSC Rule
New Rule Of CSVTU
IBPS PO Exam New Rule
BPUT MP Rule
Is there any rule of 30% marks in all CPT subjects or not
CCS Pension Rules 1972 Rule 37
CCS pension rule 37
7th September 2015, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai University Rule Book

The University of Mumbai was established on 18 July 1857 and it is located in the city of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra.

The University of Mumbai provides Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees apart from diplomas and certificates in many disciplines.

It is affiliated to UGC, NAAC and AIU.

As you have requirement of Revaluation Rules of University of Mumbai so I am providing you same.

Revaluation rules for students (Applicants):

Candidates can apply for revaluation of theory subjects only. Revaluation of internal assessment such as practicals, project work is not permitted.

Revaluation is facilitated only for university examination and colleges will not be bound to provide revaluation facility for college examinations.

If candidates have chosen distance education program to complete graduation then revaluation facility will not be provided from university.

Minimum marks required for revaluation:

Candidates can only apply for revaluation if they have secured at least 20% of the total marks. Suppose it is 100 marks theory paper then they must secure marks grater than or equal to 20 in that subject to become eligible for revaluation.

Revaluation for passed candidates:

If candidates have passed given subject but obtained marks are not up to your expectation then they can apply for revaluation.

Application Process for Revaluation:

Take revaluation application form from college’s examination department.

Fees:

Application form for revaluation will have cost Rs 500.

From this fee Rs 450 will be actual fee and Rs 50 will be administrative expense for college.

Reserved candidates will get 50% discount given that they have attached cast certificate along with application.

They can pay fees by cash or by demand draft. For demand draft they have to draw it in the favor of college's principle.

Application Deadline:

Candidates can only apply for revaluation within 7 days from result declaration.

Please make sure that students have correctly filled every required field in form and attached required document before submitting application because they will not get second chance to apply.

It is expected from university to declare revaluation result within 45 working days from date of received application.

When Marks are changed:

If after revaluation student’s marks increased or decreased by 10% only then his marks will be subject to change otherwise his previous marks will be treated as final marks.

If he/she passed after revaluation then his/her result will be accepted as passed and appropriate class will be awarded. So if they pass in revaluation they will get class based on your new total marks.

University will not facilitate photocopy of reevaluated answer sheet neither the revaluation of already reevaluated answer book will be done.

Here I am providing you Rule Book of University of Mumbai.

Rules for the Revaluation of the Answer Book:

Address:

University of Mumbai
CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098

[MAP]University of Mumbai Maharashtra[/MAP]
3rd November 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am doing B.Sc IT from the Mumbai University and I want to revaluate one of my papers. I want to know the rules regarding revaluations.
3rd November 2015, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Hello, here I am providing you the important rules of the University of Mumbai related to the revaluation as under:

Candidates can apply for revaluation of only the theory subjects. Revaluation of internal assessment such as practical, project work is not permitted.

Revaluation is only for university examination. Colleges will not be bound to provide revaluation facility.

If one have chosen distance education program to complete graduation then revaluation facility will not be provided from university to that person.

Minimum marks required for revaluation: You can only apply for reval if you have secured at least 20% of the total marks. Suppose it is 100 marks theory paper then you must secure marks grater than or equal to 20 in that subject to become eligible for revaluation.

Revaluation for passed candidates: If you have passed given subject but obtained marks are not up to your expectation then you can apply for reval.

Mumbai University revaluation rules:

Contact details:
CST Road, Kalina,
Santacruz East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
022 2654 3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in