2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Bharathiar University Tamil Book

My daughter is student of the B.A. Applied Tamil in Bharathiar University? My finical condition is not well so I am not well? So I am searching for the Bharathiar University B.A. Applied Tamil Tamil Book online? Can you please tell me how I ca download this?

The Department of Tamil of Bharathiar University is one among the 35 departments, was established in1985. The M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes was introduced during the academic year 1985 - 86. The Post Graduate course was launched during the academic year 1986-87.

The Department is paying keen attention to research on certain thrust fields such as Sangam Literature, Grammar, Modern Literature, Folkloristic, Kongu regional history, Modern drama, Mass Media, Computer for Tamil studies etc.,

Realizing the significant contribution made by the Department to the Tamil research, the UGC, New Delhi honoured it by awarding Special Assistance Programme (SAP) in 2007.

M.A. (Master of Arts) Tamil Literature

The syllabus course structure of M.A. (Master of Arts) Tamil Literature Program offered by Department of Tamil, Bharathiar University is as follows:

Last edited by sumit; 19th November 2019 at 02:44 PM.