2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th March 2016, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Alabama Children's Book

The various children’s books of the University of Alabama which are available for sale are as follows:

Roll Tide!
Roll Tide! Your little Bama fan will love this book composed by fabulous Bama player Kenny Stabler. It's Homecoming at the University of Alabama and Big Al is getting a charge out of the numerous homecoming customs that make University of Alabama an exceptional spot. From the Homecoming Bonfire, to the Homecoming Parade, to the Homecoming football game. Move Tide! An absolute necessity have for Alabama enthusiasts of all ages!
Cost: $14.99

Tallying with Big Al
Tallying with Big Al. It is never too soon to begin prepping an Alabama fan. What's more, there's no preferable path over to let your minimal one begin checking with Big Al!

This Little Elephant
This Little Elephant. This Little Elephant tackled the colossal condition of Georgia and bolted away the dawgs. Next, he headed to Arkansas and demonstrated a pig who's manager. At that point, he hurried to Florida and put each gator up against the divider. This little elephant's name is Big Al, and he's here to let you know that Alabama doesn't mess around!

When I Grow Up, I'm Bama Bound
When I Grow Up, I'm Bama Bound. Take after a youthful Bama fan around the grounds of University of Alabama as he dreams about turning into an understudy at his most loved school. A book for Bama aficionados of all ages.

Enormous Al's Journey Through the Yellowhammer State
Huge Al's Journey Through the Yellowhammer State. Join the University of Alabama's mascot, Big Al, as he takes a voyage through The Yellowhammer State. Perused along as Big Al goes all through Alabama and makes numerous new companions along the way. (Hardcover)

Hi Big AL Book
Hi Big AL Book. Pursue Big Al around the grounds of the University of Alabama in this fun and delightfully represented hardcover youngsters' book. Perused along as Big Al stops at some of Alabama's most cherished points of interest - the Denny Chimes, President's Mansion, Bear Bryant Museum, Gorgas House and Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library - before touching base at Bryant-Denny Stadium for a football game. Hardcover, 24 pages. $15.99 + S/H

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in