2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Calcutta University Travel Grant

Rabindranath Tagore Centre for Human Development Studies (RTCHDS) has initiated travel grant scheme for its faculty, staff, scholars and students to increase their academic interaction within the country and across the globe.

In order to facilitate such activities, particularly to have positive and active academic exposure and establish or improve the professional networking among peers through academic event such as conferences, seminars etc., the University may offer some funds in the form of travel grants.

Applicants are:

•Members of faculty
•Administrative and technical staff
•Research Scholars
•Research students (post graduate)

For what purpose Travel Grant may be availed?
•Delivering key-note addresses/plenary lectures
•Oral presentation of a paper
•Poster presentation of a paper
•Chair a session
•Participate in International Collaboration Exchange Programs
•Symposia/talks/invited lectures-in National or International Conferences/Seminars/Workshops/Symposia

Traveling cost (for international travel, airfare, airport tax; for domestic travel, train fare), local travel costs, registration fees, stationeries for preparing presentation materials, daily allowance/accommodation as per University rules.

Calcutta University Travel Grant Application Form

Contact Detail:
University Of Calcutta
Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073 ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=University+Of+Calcutta,+Kolkata,+West+Benga l&hl=en&ll=22.576113,88.36293&spn=0.009728,0.02042 8&sll=22.31685,87.310538&sspn=0.009747,0.020428&oq =calcutta+university&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
26th May 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Calcutta University Travel Grant

I am searching for Travel Grant Application of Calcutta University. When I searched the official website of this University, I see a notice for Travel Grant Application, but on that time, I can’t download that notice. So now pls provide me that notice released by the Calcutta University for Travel Grant Application.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in