2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BOE Certificate Eligibility Criteria

Yes, you are eligible for Boiler Operation Engineer certificate being working in Power Plant.

Boiler Operation Engineer certificate eligibility is as given below;

A certificate of proficiency as a Boiler Operation Engineer shall not
be less than 23 years of age and shall not be admitted to the examination unless they:

Possesses a Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or
Chemical or Power Plant or Production or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institution

Has served for not less than 2 years in case of Degree holders and for 5 years in case of Diploma holders in the operation
and/or maintenance of a Boiler of not less than one thousand 2 square meters Heating Surface or a Battery of Boilers of not less
than one thousand square meters heating surface in aggregate out of which at least one Boiler of not less than five hundred square meters heating surface.

For Degree holders or Post
Graduate Diploma holders from a National Power Training Institute, requirement of minimum working experience shall be one
year.
18th August 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i am passed advance diploma in industrial safety and working in 16 MW Co Gen Project
2nd July 2021, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

ir I completed BE mechanical engineering and ME .I have 10 years experience in IBR Boiler Manufatureing engineering works, did Iam eligible for BOE exam
9th November 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

what about the karnataka boe exam form we filled up in 2019 dec.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in