2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2014, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.tech holder eligible or not for BTC exam for teaching job in UP

UP government published notification for the admission in the BASIC Training Certificates (BTC) time to time as you want to know that B.Tech qualified students eligible for BTC exam or not then its answer is yes you are eligible for it bcoz for appear in this exam basic eligibility is graduate from recognized university :

Selection process:

Selection process for BTC training will be done on the basis of percentage of academic marks. a merit list will be prepared on state level for each district one the basis of High school, intermediate and graduate marks percentage.

Apply process for BTC training
You required to apply online for this program . Application form submission / registration for UP BTC

UP BTC Training Fee Structure :
4600 Rs per year for training in DIET

Key dates for UP BTC 2014
Notification Date : mid of May
Last date : 2nd week of June
Merit / Cutoff will be published : end of June
Counselling : 1st week of July
Allotment : end of July
Commencing of colleges : 1st august
12th December 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , I Have Completed B. tech , Now I want to apply for BTC Exam , Will you plz tell me Can I Eligible for BTC Exam for Teaching job in UP ?
12th December 2015, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

Yes Friend you are absolute Eligible for BTC Exam for Teaching job in UP , Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is Conducted by UP Government.

Candidate Who Want to become a Teacher in Uttar Pradesh State Primary Schools, Junior High Schools, Inter Colleges is Necessary to Qualify UPTET Exam.

Education Qualification:

Candidates must have Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks . 5% relaxation will be given in marks to reserved category candidates.

Appearing candidates can not fill application form for UP BTC.
B.sc / B.sc AG / B.sc Home / B.tech / BCA will be consider as Science Group category.
BA / B.com / BBA / BCA (Intermediates with art ) will be consider as art category.
You group be decided by your subject group of intermediate.

Age limit:

18 year minimum age limit then you can fill application form for UP BTC training. Maximum age limit will be 30 year .

5 year relaxation for reserved category, 15 year to PWD candidates will be given

Selection procedure:

Selection for BTC training will be done on the percentage of Academic marks.

Merit list will be prepared on state level for each district one the basis of High school, intermediate and graduate marks percentage.

Application Fees :

For candidate Belong SC/ ST Category: Rs.200/- and,
For Other Category/ Un Reserved Candidates : Rs. 400/-

UPTET 2015 Important Dates :

Starting date for Online Registration :
26 Nov 2015

Starting Date of E-Challan :
27 Nov 2015

Last date for Online registration :
16 Dec 2015

Last date for submission of fee through E-Challan :
17 Dec 2015

Last date for submission of printed application form :
18 Dec 2015

Dates for Correction in Application Form :
21 Dec to 24 Dec 2015
8th October 2016, 06:03 PM
mansingh729@gmail.com

3 years diploma holder eligible or not for BTC exam for teaching job in UP only 10

Dear sir

I have passed 10 class after that I have done 3 year Diploma in chemical technology,

can I eligible for BTC exam for teaching job in UP.

Please Reply me as soon as possible.
Thanking you

With regard
Mansingh
12th September 2019, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I have come to know that B.tech Holder Eligible Or Not For BTC Exam For Teaching Job In UP (Uttar Pradesh) , if yes then would you plz let me know about the same ?
12th September 2019, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test) is a state level test organized by Uttar Pradesh Education Board; to screen candidates for recruitment as a teacher in primary (Class I to V) and upper primary (Class VI-VIII) schools in the state.

Yes B.tech Holder Eligible for Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate (UP BCT) exam which is basically for those who would like to teach primary children. The purpose is to train the teachers. Since you are B.Tech you are qualified to teach higher secondary children. It will be advisable if you would like to go into the field of teaching you should take a B.Ed instead. In this way you can teach any student below 10th standard.

Exam Pattern

The UPTET Exam is conducted via two objective type / multiple choice questions (MCQs) papers that are to be completed in 1 hour 30 minutes. Both are intended for different level of teaching job. The details for both are given below.

Paper 1: Candidates aspiring for teaching job in primary section (Class I to V) need to appear for this paper

Paper 2: Candidates aspiring for teaching job in upper primary section (Class VI and VIII.) need to appear for this paper.

Paper 1 & 2: Candidates aspiring for teaching job in both primary and upper primary sections need to appear for both the

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in