2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2014, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Tech 3rd Mathematics question paper

Ok, as you want the question paper of B.Tech 3rd Mathematics of Sathyabhama University so here I am providing you.

Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Engineering Mathematics Question Paper

This question paper contains total 20 questions.
The total marks for this exam is 80.
Duration of this exam is 3 hours.
Exam paper contain two sections-

Part A-
This section contains total 10 questions. Each question carry 2 marks.
This section is of 20 marks.

Part B-
This section contain total 5 question and have options in each question.
Each question carry 12 marks.

Last edited by Kiran Chandar; 6th November 2014 at 09:45 AM.
24th February 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Calicut University B.Tech Mathematics Previous Year Question Papers for Third Semester ME? Can you please tell me from where I can download this?
24th February 2015, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the Calicut University B.Tech Mathematics Previous Year Question Papers for Third Semester ME. Here I am uploading a file that contains the Calicut University B.Tech Mathematics Previous Year Question Papers for Third Semester ME. You can download this from here.

Here I am also provide you the Calicut University B.Tech MathematicsThird Semester ME syllabus. this is as follows:

Module I: Functions of a Complex Variable (13 hours)
Functions of a Complex Variable – Limit – Continuity – Derivative of a Complex function –
Analytic functions – Cauchy-Riemann Equations – Laplace equation – Harmonic Functions
– Conformal Mapping – Examples: Zn, sinz, cosz, sinhz, coshz, (z1/Z ) – Mobius
Transformation.
Module II: Functions of a Complex Variable (13 hours)
Definition of Line integral in the complex plane – Cauchy’s integral theorem (Proof of
existence of indefinite integral to be omitted) – Independence of path – Cauchy’s integral
formula – Derivatives of analytic functions (Proof not required) – Taylor series – Laurent
series – Singularities and Zeros – Residues
– Residue Integration method – Residues and Residue theorem – Evaluation of real
integrals.
Module III: Linear Algebra (13 hours) - Proofs not required Vector spaces – Definition,
Examples – Subspaces – Linear Span – Linear Independence – Linear Dependence – Basis –
Dimension – Ordered Basis – Coordinate Vectors – Transition Matrix – Orthogonal and
Orthonormal Sets – Orthogonal and Orthonormal Basis – Gram-Schmidt orthogonolisation
process – Inner product spaces –Examples.
Module IV: Fourier Transforms (13 hours)
Fourier Integral theorem (Proof not required) – Fourier Sine and Cosine integral
representations – Fourier Transforms – Fourier Sine and Cosine Transforms – Properties of
Fourier Transforms

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in