2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th November 2014, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: B.Ed Delhi University Admission procedure and Eligibility Criteria

Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of the University of Delhi need to meet either of the following eligibility criteria for admission to the course through the Entrance Test.

A. Eligibility Criteria (for Graduates)
(i) Bachelor degree or any other qualification recognized from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

(ii) The candidate must have studied 2 (teaching) subjects for at least 200 marks each at Graduate level, and should have obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in each of the 2 subjects.

B. Eligibility Criteria (for Honors Graduates)
(i) Honor degree from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with a subject from the List-I, and with at least50% marks in aggregate.

(ii) Must have studied the Honors Graduation degree in one subject from List-I with a total marks of more than 400, and must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks in that subject.

C. Eligibility Criteria (for Post-Graduates)
(i) A master degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent in any one of the subjects from List-I or List-II from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate

(ii) If the candidate intends to teach a different subject (other than Masters Subject as a second subject). The candidate should have studied one subject from List-I for at least 200 marks at the Graduate Level and obtained 50% in aggregate.

OR
(i) A Master degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in a subject not mentioned in List-I or List-II. These candidates must have studied 2 school (teaching) subjects from List-I for at least 200 marks each at Graduate level.

(ii) The Candidate is required to select 2 teaching subjects from List-I, should have obtained at least 50% marks in each of the 2 subjects studied.

B.Ed Delhi University Admission procedure and Eligibility Criteria

pdf file atteched for more detail....................

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in